Reviews for Sunshine Sidestories
534667lc chapter 13 . 13h
I love all your little side stories , it's interesting to know the POV of multiple people not just Shikako. Thanks for updating!
Xalmtris chapter 13 . 5/18
Poor Shikaku, don't you know? Your daughter's been blessed/cursed; "May you live in interesting times."

Looking forward to his reaction to the direction Shikako's taken her Shadow manipulation.
Chaos Evans chapter 13 . 5/18
Love the chapter. It's perfectly written like always. Hope you'll update soon.
woofwolf chapter 13 . 5/17
/crying in the distance
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 5/17
Nice work, keep it up.
Sdarian chapter 13 . 5/17
I like the mention of how 'she seems like she already knows and merely needs reminding'. It's not something that really gets mentioned in these kind of stories, and it really should be. Most of the time the character doesn't have the excuse of being born into a family where very high intelligence is somewhat expected and can cover for them.

It would be neat to see more from Shikaku's perspective after/while he looks into what she's been doing and whatnot.
EdenMae chapter 13 . 5/16
Awwww yay a Father insight on his daughter!;) this was great I can't wait for more!
Grizzmon chapter 13 . 5/16
Well, she might not ber Shikamaru, but she still has her own talents and skills.
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 5/16
Yeah Genma, you jinxed it.
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 5/16
Very interesting, I guess the Shikako and Naruto combo is very efective?
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 5/16
Well, this was heartwarming and depresing.
tati1 chapter 13 . 5/16
I'm awful, I want to make a deer-heart joke. Hehe, sorry.
Loved this sidestory; gave me a lot of thinking material!
shirokuromokona chapter 13 . 5/16
Wow, kind of funny and sad irony going on here. They thinks she's too knowing and advancing with her skills too fast, while Shikako thinks the complete opposite. She in a sense does get help from her previous life's knowledge, but still thinks she isn't as intelligent compared to her fellow Naras (only with a different perspective and motivation only she knows). While she also thinks she isn't strong enough for the coming future. While everyone else thinks she's strong enough, she knows that she's no where near where she needs to be to fight on even grounds with the future enemy. Sorry to burst Shikaku's bubble, but she'll only grow stronger at an even stronger rate with her motivation and cover reasoning of Jiraiya's challenge. Thanks for the chapter.
Panbuukin chapter 13 . 5/16
Being a father to a prodigy must be rough... poor Shikaku. :(
emmalleigh chapter 13 . 5/16
Great chapter! I would love to get more of Shikaku's pov! That conversation should be interesting... :D