Reviews for Sunshine Sidestories
AddictionProblems21 chapter 22 . 9/11
love it 3
HT chapter 22 . 9/8
It would be interesting to hear what different people thought about Shikako, Maito Gai and the Jounin senseis, the Konoha 12, the Sand Siblings etc etc. ( . /etc.). Love ya!
HT chapter 22 . 9/8
Shikako really is awesome. I think she's my favourite character, let alone oc. She's strong but also surprisingly... ordinary. Like, she's grounded enough to be real, really real. Everything she does has emotion, reasoning, doubt, confidence; you're right there with her in good times and bad, you understand her completely.
DoS is a masterpiece even before its completion. LOVE IT!️
HT chapter 22 . 9/8
It's interesting that the Gelel group felt the call of Shikako in the Land of Hot Water Arc. The sheer strength and the fact that it reached that far... just, wow.
Aniko chapter 21 . 8/7
Thank you for this chapter.
Aniko chapter 15 . 8/3
I loved Kakashi's and Zabuza's bickering. Had me laughing.
mokona-pyuh chapter 22 . 7/17
Really interesting snipets, another point of view on things ! It's great !
Deep in the Night chapter 22 . 7/13
I love having this insight into their thoughts.
Kasanra chapter 21 . 7/10
I love this chapter. Just love. Lovelovelovelove.

Shikako seems so different to people who aren't familiar with her. This was interesting to read. Can I request a sidestory? Have Shikako run an errand - just a standard thing for the village or clan - and have snapshots of the people she interacts with or passes by. Someone who remembers sickly Shikako-chan. Someone who looks up to her as part of the Kunoichi Group. Nara-hime. Shikabane-hime. Mad-bomber(? something about explosives. I forget the nickname she earned). The trouble she made for logistics because someone called her brother an idiot. Just anything and everything. Even if it's just that nice girl who somethimes passes by. I want to see how strangers see her.
fernandfeather chapter 21 . 7/9
So cute!
Winterlover6 chapter 22 . 7/9
Ha, 'Kako is neither. She's just that awesome. ;P Plus thanks to Kakashi for putting his baby genin through ANBU level teamwork drills. That is so something he would do.
libraryrockerr chapter 22 . 7/8
Thank you so much for these POVs, it is so great to see what other people are thinking.
IWantColoredRain chapter 22 . 6/26
Very good
lizyeh2000 chapter 22 . 6/22
Thanks for updating! Haha nice to see ANBU POV
schneefink chapter 21 . 6/22
This is such a nice slice of ninja village life :)
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »