Reviews for Sunshine Sidestories
neyvenger chapter 21 . 3h
This just gave my gay heart a lot of joy. Bless Shikako, this is lovely.
tati1 chapter 12 . 3/14
lol, I love that chapter. Sasuke if a grumpy little bad luck charm, that team 7 luck following each of them relentlessly.
HinataSoup chapter 15 . 3/3
Love the comical situation with the kages and involving Zabuza and Haku. Love the mist duo there.
Narial chapter 13 . 2/23
Ahh, I really enjoyed reading Shikaku's POV on Shikako's development!
Asuka1920 chapter 22 . 2/20
Can’t wait to read more!
AlliCats212 chapter 22 . 1/31
Hoping for more of these! I really want to know Sasuke’s first reaction to her as an Anbu
SongofEmerald chapter 22 . 1/3
Lol ANBU gossip is best gossip - laughed at the image of Serious ANBU Assassins sitting in a tree and cycling between different arguments about their trainees. Thank you!
SongofEmerald chapter 21 . 1/3
Ahhh beautiful! Absolutely lovely chapter showing Shikako's daily, mundane interaction w other people. And "a beat of incredulous silence" - I feel like that happens a lot around Shikako lmao. Thank you for the chapter!
SongofEmerald chapter 20 . 1/3
Ahaha (a motivated nara) Shikaku casually taking advantage of his position to get Close and Personal w his daughter's enemy - short but quality, thank you!
SongofEmerald chapter 17 . 1/3
Oh this is a beautiful chapter, thank you!
Soup chapter 3 . 1/2
what if winter made spring come?

-make spring come
-no noticeable typos or typos.

whats a stereotypical dungeon?
Soup chapter 1 . 1/2
I think it gud
EraSwap chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
Hallowtide chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Can we please get a one short of what Shika thinks of his rift with his twin? And how he majorly fucked up by trying to go around her to get her to quite?

Also, someone needs to tell him what REALLY happened during that very horrible mission of hers with the cult. I don’t think my heart can take them fighting
objectivepersona chapter 19 . 11/24/2017
what exactly were the sand siblings talking about. What is the garden? and what were they hoping for?
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »