Reviews for Sunshine Sidestories
katsekala chapter 10 . 7h ago
Kyuubi said Naruto his name? That's a surprise. Great chapter! Many kisses!
MalumAnima chapter 10 . 3/23
This was really good, hit me right in the feels. But now I really want to see shikamaru's POV during this scene...

I can already feel the heartbreak T-T
gaijinmononoke chapter 12 . 3/21
Honestly, the Special Jounin should be thanking their lucky stars that Sasuke doesn't have time to get bored or disenchanted with patrol duty. Because. It's *Sasuke.*

Anyway, just sped through DOS, and the way this series explores the both the Naruto universe (and... the sort of day to day, quotidian aspects of what it would be like to live in the Naruto universe- and seeing that through the filter of *clan life*) is so unutterably cool.
GreenOnBlack chapter 12 . 3/18
Oh Sasuke...
Thanks for the humour!
juniperlei chapter 12 . 3/15
Lol this was hillarious bad luck just follows the team every where no matter if thier seperated lol XD
Osprey Eamon chapter 11 . 3/14
Shikako would be so very happy to learn that Danzo is underestimating her. I wonder how many blunders he must have made in the past letting his sexist affect is judgement in the past. Surely people must have chewed him out on it (Utatane Koharu at the very least) - maybe he's gotten worse about it as he's grown older?
Osprey Eamon chapter 12 . 3/14
Sasuke's internal commentary is great - and so is the thing about the Aburame and the flesh eating beetles.
JBebe chapter 11 . 3/13
You know, somehow I don't think Shikako will be disappointed to learn about Danzo's dismissal of her abilities and character. It's definitely in her advantage to be underestimated and overlooked-all the better to sneak up in the shadows and cut the enemy's throat so to speak. And yay for disinformation campaign-looks like it might be working.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 12 . 3/11
YOu know, I would LOVE to see Shikamaru's POV during chapter 70. Think you can squeeze something out? lol. Just asking.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 12 . 2/24
Ok, that totally made me laugh. :)
SlowMercury chapter 12 . 2/23
...well, at least he's keeping up with his training? Oh *man* that's funny. (I liked the "good luck with killing Kakashi", too.) This was brilliant.
k chapter 12 . 2/23
Yay, humour! I just finished binging Catch Your Breath and was so happy to read about Hayate again. Fanfics can make me feel weird.
Anyway thats a great sidestory (and so are all of your stories), I really wondered about him... I love the way you write him and how averyone here is slightly mispleased
Lask chapter 12 . 2/22
Ok, I just read that entire snip in James Marsters Dresden voice. It was glorious.
Spyro chapter 12 . 2/20
pfffffff hahahaha

This is hilarious! Of course the curse of the Lucky Sevens strikes again!

It's only a matter of time before the curse rubs off on Sai, and he becomes completely useless for Root style super stealth missions. Running into A-rank threats on a standard mission is fine, but very inconvenient when you're trying to keep things off the record.
Rookie-Cat chapter 12 . 2/20
Oh my gosh, I love it! This had me cracking up and rereading over and over again!