Reviews for Sunshine Sidestories
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 8 . 5/22/2018
Poor anko she's got it rough
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Poor Anko...so strong, I admire her.
Nobody Smurf chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Curse Seals. The gift that keeps on giving.
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Damn. Seeing into Anko's POV is... intense, especially since the main fic had precious little of her. (Not a criticism, just a finding). This was interesting but also, incredibly sad.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Now this is a grand little chapter. Go go Anko!
moon so bright chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Damn!
xenocanaan chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
It would be great to see Jiraiya's perspective when Shikako reveals she can sense natural energy since he had such a big reaction to it.
C. S. Stars chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Whoa...poor Anko.

Can we please see a Sasuke and Kakashi pov? And other povs about Shikako? Maybe every Shikamaru's pov?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I don't know if you're doing these side stories in any order, but I would love to see a Sasuke POV after Shikako takes Itachi's Tsukiyomi attack in his place. I've always wanted to know what his thoughts were while watching that, and after when she didn't wake up. I love your stories, and I think you've made Sasuke one of my favorites, which is saying a lot because I really dislike him in canon now.
4everfictional chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Anko, please help her *puppy eyes*
Superpower Lottery chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
You've got a wonderful way of making me care about characters I don't care about.
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Her seal was a prototype one, so I don't think he can do much with it besides torturing her.
Moonstone blaze chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I love reading all your one-shots. My favorites are chapter 4, about Tsunade, and chapter 5, about Neji and Hinata. I have a request if you're interested. I would like to see a scene of people's reaction to Shikako's sudden death in chapter 72 and the confusion that happened in the Gelel mine in chapter 70. Maybe something in Kakashi's point of view? I like reading about him, nice to see him awkwardly care for his students. And I was a little confused about what happened to everyone else while Shikako is inside the mine. And then Shikako died and was alive again? It must have been very confusing for the other people to understand too.
hmm chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I'd actually find it more interesting if you did some chapters about other people's interactions with Shikako.
Aloever chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
That has to suck. You work so hard to bring yourself away from your past and find out it has followed you, without your knowledge...
Ellen-may chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Hey :)
You really are a very talented writer and I love DoS :D the side stories add to it in a very nice way, without drawing away attention from your actual story- so well done!
Hahaa I have one piece of advice in writing in third person.. You write incredibly well in first person, and do write well in third person, although sometimes it almost seems a little clunky- I don't know if it's just me, but i think it's the way you tend to repeat the characters full name instead of utilising he or she.
That's just my personal opinion- I think your side stories would almost flow better if you used he or she more often to replace the characters name- try it and see what you think :)
Keep writing :p xx
BlueCaesar chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Thank you!
Nemrut chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
It is really fascinating to see the Konoha administration show professionalism and competence, as one isn't really used to that. Interesting introspective into Anko and Inoichi.

Thank you for sharing this and I hope you are well.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
WOW.
Never thought about that...
Poor Anko, jeez!
Kurotiger chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Anko has always been one of my favourit konouich ( I do believe i spelled that wrong .)
Anyway it was cool reading this, it allows us reader to see behind the scenes of the story.
Keep it up i looked forward to the next page and chapter of Sunshine.
Ganurath chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Mitarashi Anko is a crazy awesome character. I hope her seal has been dormant, and that the mind walk doesn't wake it up or hurt Inoichi.

I also hope Anko, at some point in the future, gets a hug. She could use one.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Lovely to see you alive, oh Silver Queen.

Anko is a wonderful character, she's been through so much and it shows. Broken edges and harsh lines hidden behind devil-may-cry, 'I'm my own woman' attitude. She's another reflection of Naruto, one who stayed loyal, went 'f- you haters' and attempted to live her life even when things went to crap around her. There's a lot to respect about her and you managed to do that writing this snippet.

Thank's for this,

-Josey
Juno-nine chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Yay, yay, yay. So awesome. Thankyou very much for writing this!
someadskljfadsdj chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
nuuuuuuuue anko

Lovely little chapter.
frznlights chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
DANGO. nomz.
Wow, that really sucks for her. After all that time trying to prove herself only to realize that she could be a sleeper.
Fellow chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Badass!
TSOHG A MA I chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Ohhh...hm.
If they find a way to remove the cursed seal from Anko - and Sasuke - then it means - had Sasuke left in the first place - he wouldn't have been able to revive Orochimaru in the future. Which he still COULD if things work out differently. Although I'm not sure if that would be a good thing or a bad thing at this point...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
How far are you in the Manga?
Twinwolfsister chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Omg, Your alive! welcome back Silver. :) We missed you. Nice clip. Hope everything finds you as well as can be.
Your loyal reader & reviewer TWS.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Awe, poor Anko.
Faraway-R chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Just so you know, as penance for putting the worst case scenario like this out and about, you are now morally obligated to give us the answer whether it is the worst case scenario or not.

Tease. :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
You better be working on that chapter. XD
Glad to know your still alive.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
You know what I really adore about you? It’s the way you show us so, so much more of this Naruto world that you so excellently made your own. Anko’s more touched up background story and the small peek on her actual feelings about being Orochimaru’s past student and the repercussions after is simply fantastic! And I totally admire that while writing from so many different perspectives, you manage to give each character a distinctive voice that is just SO like them. That just goes to show how much amazing a writer you really are. And you have my best wishes on the next chapter of DOS!
And, oh, Orochimaru really gave me the creeps like no Naruto villain ever did. His curse mark reminds me of a hickey. Or is it just me? (-)
romanescue chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I really like your Anko. She doesn't seem to be an alcoholic or a nymphomaniac, and that's how she's usually portrayed. It must hurt her to feel like she's still not quite trusted, after all this time, considering how much she herself hates Orochimaru. Being thought of as maybe being in league with him must feel like an extra-special kind of insult.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
*hugs Anko* *avoids messy death*
outlawpoet chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Yeah, Anko was terribly screwed by Oroch. Here's hoping at least in your timeline she won't spend the last two years of fic unconscious somewhere.
It IS interesting that she isn't more conspicuously powerful(Oroch obviously both picked a strong student and taught her a lot). It makes sense she would downplay her combat power to make herself less threatening.
Sad but good chapter.