Reviews for Cretaceous Nightmare
Hilary Parker chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
I've found my way back and caught up so now I'm hoping you find your way back too!
RextheCoeulurosauruvus chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
ah kl will do:)
Hilary Parker chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Short but interesting and informative and a nice cliff at the end. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Crystal2222 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
And the plot thickens!
Mijo54 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
bizarres ces anomalies mais intéressantes !

à bientôt de vous lire !
Mijo54 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Equipe fidèle à elle-même !
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
çà commence comme un film d'horreur !

do you understand french? if no tell me i can write english with a translator !

to read you soon !
RextheCoeulurosauruvus chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh please :( not the famous K/T extinction event that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs :(
Hilary Parker chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
I'm really glad I finally made the time to read this! Very entertaining so far! I eagerly await the next chapter!
FacelessPanda chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
:) Perfect! I think the length is fine now, better, because it means more chapters :):):) I've subscribed to you and the story, and hopefully I will be notified when the new chaps come :) Keeps getting better, well done :)
Crystal2222 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I turn my back on this story and there are suddenly five new chapters! I just caught up, and I'm still really enjoying it. I like your style of writing a lot, and you've really nailed the characters. Plus, you got an interesting plot going on here that has me intrigued!
FacelessPanda chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
It keeps getting better :):):) Can't wait for Chapter 7, love it :D

X E4Whovian
FacelessPanda chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Love it :) I myself never really got that into Primeval, but you make it very interesting :):):) Lot of suspense, and VERY well written

Keep it up :)
Crystal2222 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
So far so good. It reads just like an ep, so that's a good thing. I'm definitely going to tune in to see what happens next.
RextheCoeulurosauruvus chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
So there are venomous Dromaeosaurids hunting in the forest and Enchodus coming through an underwater anomaly? Crikey :/