Reviews for Reencounter
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Uhh,that was interesting...
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
That was an abrupt ending! What're you going to do for your next story?
Tagesh chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I've really enjoyed the last few chapters, and happy to see this update so quickly after the last one. Your descriptions of the battles which might a have been continues to intrigue me, and I have to say that using a 'Grand Slam' on the Bismark was quite original, and seemed to (from the Allied viewpoint) make up for the Hood. But, a 262 versus a Night Fury- that's fun.
Cheers, T.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Why is paul shooting at Daniel?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
So, the doctor that framed him, shot the guard, let Daniel go and then shot at Daniel? I am really really confused right now!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
You really hate the Brits, don't you?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
I am just confused...
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Are you German or not? I'm trying to figure it out. I thought you were German but when you referenced the English Veteran’s story it made me wonder.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
You've got it out for the RAF don't you?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Poor Daniel. Is that RAF pilot dead? I know they're at war but if they are both trapped I doubt they would just kill each other instead of helping each other survive. I know I would.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Why all the changes to established history? Not complaining, just curious as to if it's important to the story or not?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Daniel thinks the same things as me. I feel as if I'm reading about my self! Really good story!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Why are they trying to kill the dragons?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I like Daniel!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
It's not often you see a WWII story told from the POV of the Germans. Interesting story btw.