Reviews for Sole Regret
Masked Man 2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is a brilliant insight into a wonderfully complex character, and I'm glad you seem to share some of my views regarding his motives. Excellent job!
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
My thoughts exactly!
This is perfect, I knew I wasn't the only one that saw Iago's feelings for Othello!
This is perfect -
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Three words and three words only:

I KNEW IT!
rachel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i really like this. it's a great explanation for his motives
Aishoujo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
...
Wow.
I actually really like this. Really really. We just finished reading this play for school.. and I actually wish they touched upon that. They kept making up all these damn reasons, and it would have been nice if it centered around this one!
I would of surely been happy!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was actually how I interpreted Iago's reasons for all that he did to Othello; I mean, you just get the feeling that hate wasn't really, or at least the only thing, that he felt for the Moor. (I personally thought he was in denial throughout the entire play.)

Anyway, Loved it. Especially the little ending piece. )
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love it! You've written a new side to Iago, which makes me a little bit more sympathetic towards him...I wonder what would have happened if he had told Othello in canon?
Ahalteke chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aaaaaah my god this is so sad and so beautiful and so perfect C':

I swear this story is going to creep into my mind when I'm writing my Othello essay and just start laughing/tearing up
DorkFace chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Even though I find the prospect of Iago and Othello hilarious! I loved what you did here. The subtle references to the text were great. Love the ending! That was perfection.
Darkened Angel Feathers chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I thought I was the only one thinking this while reading the play...and for some reason, Iago was my favorite character. And the play feels like it is from his point of view, you know?

Anyways, I really like this story, it gives a little background to his real motives. But I think you could make the story feel a little more organic, feel the dialog a little better.