Reviews for The Cost of Victory
Saggit chapter 50 . 9/17
Probably the best slice-of-life fanfic I've ever read, in good part because you allow the survivors to be as thoroughly broken as they would be in the aftermath of a war. Nice job. :)
Saggit chapter 7 . 9/16
The chapter works. Come on. Surely you didn't expect the early aftermath of the final battle to result in ponies and kittens? If people wrote you criticizing your moderately stark and realistic presentation, they really don't understand. And the same applies, here.
The Jingo chapter 50 . 4/22
Good read
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 50 . 12/6/2017
I’m pissed at Draco for being such a coward.
jJ chapter 50 . 6/19/2016
You made me cry. Then laugh, then cry some more. I love the blunt honesty behind your work though and prefer it to the other fan fictions that have tended to romanticize the whole after math of what happened to J. ' characters. It was bloody brilliant you are a great writer.

Ps. You might want to check your dates, you've put 1998 when i think you meant 1999 for quite a few chapters near the end.
Kelsey441 chapter 50 . 5/10/2016
This was a really good story. I didn't like the direction for some of the charactersnot my cup of tea. But that doesn't take away from the quality of the story.
Kelsey441 chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
I like the story...just not that part. What's the point of the hesitation in killing Dumbledore, then? Confused.
Kelsey441 chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
Gah. I don't like this version where Draco killed.
Kelsey441 chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
But...Draco wasn't a murderer. I'm confused...
Kelsey441 chapter 26 . 5/9/2016
I'm curious, now, about why Draco lied to Pansy.
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Ooh, I love that last joke about the autographs! That's what friendship is made of, and it shines in your story.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
This is absolutely gutting me.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/19/2016
this fic has changed me
Guest chapter 49 . 3/19/2016
Awww the OTP is gone.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/19/2016
I just love this series so much. Youve fleshed out characters that Rowling never did and it's believable. This series is unlike many others because I can actually imagine all the characters doing these things.