Reviews for The Cost of Victory
jJ chapter 50 . 6/19
You made me cry. Then laugh, then cry some more. I love the blunt honesty behind your work though and prefer it to the other fan fictions that have tended to romanticize the whole after math of what happened to J. ' characters. It was bloody brilliant you are a great writer.

Ps. You might want to check your dates, you've put 1998 when i think you meant 1999 for quite a few chapters near the end.
Kelsey441 chapter 50 . 5/10
This was a really good story. I didn't like the direction for some of the charactersnot my cup of tea. But that doesn't take away from the quality of the story.
Kelsey441 chapter 39 . 5/9
I like the story...just not that part. What's the point of the hesitation in killing Dumbledore, then? Confused.
Kelsey441 chapter 39 . 5/9
Gah. I don't like this version where Draco killed.
Kelsey441 chapter 37 . 5/9
But...Draco wasn't a murderer. I'm confused...
Kelsey441 chapter 26 . 5/9
I'm curious, now, about why Draco lied to Pansy.
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 5/8
Ooh, I love that last joke about the autographs! That's what friendship is made of, and it shines in your story.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 5/8
This is absolutely gutting me.
this fic has changed me
Awww the OTP is gone.
I just love this series so much. Youve fleshed out characters that Rowling never did and it's believable. This series is unlike many others because I can actually imagine all the characters doing these things.
are you trying to make me cry omfg why
This was a lot sadder than I thought it would be, but it was so touching. It was so right. I literally read it all in a day. And you're such a considerate writer. I don't usually read A/Ns but I read yours. You did it justice I think. The whole series is complex and I felt the ending was sort of lacking a bit but of course Pottermore filled in some gaps and this was just so painfully sweet. The good moments in this story are all the more special for it. Thank you.
cristobal.keishajane chapter 49 . 10/25/2015
So disappointed. I read because I wanna escape the reality. But this is reality, that Ron and Hermione got their happy ever after. I wish for Draco and Hermione. Not this. Sorry but I really am disappointed. This could have been a beautiful story.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 50 . 6/11/2015
That was beautiful. Really was a great note to end on, because I think a lot of the other stories have gotten some closure, at least, but not Harry and Ginny's. Thank you so much for writing this, and sharing it with us. I loved every chapter.