Reviews for The Cost of Victory
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 50 . 6/11
That was beautiful. Really was a great note to end on, because I think a lot of the other stories have gotten some closure, at least, but not Harry and Ginny's. Thank you so much for writing this, and sharing it with us. I loved every chapter.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 30 . 6/11
Oh my god this was so sad. This is the first fic I've found that really explores the effects of the war, in a truthful way (I think). I love it. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Rosetta chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
This chapter is pure gold. You wrote it amazingly!
WhatIsLifeToUs chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
That was AMAZING. Just reading the chapter alone made me shiver. I consistently adore the way you write your stories, and I admire your grammar. I am a grammar nazi. If you don't know what that means, it's when someone (AKA myself) is always correcting someone's grammar when they talk. A lot of people find me annoying for that particular reason, but I choose to ignore their constant sighing when I go into detail about the difference between who, whom, and whose, or the way they cut me off when I talk because I tend to correct people when they say 'good' instead of 'well'.
And yes, your chapters always turn out well. I've read most of them then came back to this chapter to review it. So thanks for posting this amazing turnout of writing and if you're online at anytime feel free to PM me. I took down the one story I had because after all my school friends read it, they said it was too depressing, so you can't review my story. Thanks for reading this review if you did, and happy writing.
allestich1 chapter 50 . 9/9/2013
Hi Fulgance!
I'm not really the type who leaves comments, but this is really somthing. It was one of the brilliantest stories I've ever read. You made it so really REAL. Everything was just right. I mean Harry was Harry, Ginny - Ginny and so on. I'm glad I could read your fic.
The only thing I can't accept is the way how Hermione went back to Ron. I mean I understand her relationship with both boys - Draco and Ron -, but still, I just can't accept the though that they never tried. They're so great together.
I feel like telling you that I hated the Epiloge in the original book and while I was reading you story I just hoped that you make them became together. Somehow I still hope. Ahw, I can't even write down properly what I think or feel. You caugth me - you really did. There was that sentence. It went somehow like this: "There present personalities clicked but there's their past." I hate when I can't change things. Okay, that's not true. I should probably say I hate when I don't have the POSSBILITY to change things if I'd wanted to. An it's so true on their poor situation, but I'm sure you've already knew it. Sorry. I'm running in circules because I don't really know what to write to make it a good comment and not something useless.
I loved the way you formed the characters. It seems you always know where to put the emphasis, and I loved that it wasn't just about Hermione and Draco. My absolute favorite storyline was their's - of course -, but the close second was George. Gred & Feorge. In the book they were my favorites and I just can't belive that Fred died. It wasn't fair. They were too good. I hope at least Ange and George made up, but still. It's too bad and it's all your fault, because you made it so real with the deatails. You mentioned every little pieces, you never missed anything and it made your story belivable and wonderfull. I wish it'd had continued, and I also wish it'd be possible to bring Hermione and Draco together. I hope I'll read a lot of great stories from your pen, and I wish you the best. Thank you for the joy and again: Congratulation. Alle
AGATA chapter 42 . 9/6/2013
TURNED INTO LOVE EVENTULY
AGATA chapter 41 . 9/6/2013
NICE SO SWEET
AGATA chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
OOOO MY GODNESS, AMAZING I CAN'T FIND THE WRIGHT WORDS! I'M CHARMED
ladytink534 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
This made me cry. Emotional trauma at the hands of a fan fic
potterhead27 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
This was beautiful! *Crying*
Jani chapter 50 . 6/20/2013
This was such a great story! I loved all the different characters, and actually I enjoyed the lack of action-packed plot. It was much more relaxing to read that way instead of having that urge to keep reading, right now, even if you're tired. That's not to say there weren't many great minorish type plots, for each character. I was always happy to see what happened next for the different storylines. Would definitely like to read year two if you do end up writing it. :)
Miss Fantastical7 chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I LOVE IT
Ray chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
This was a beautiful scene. I can't wait to read the rest of your story.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 50 . 3/8/2013
I enjoyed your story but I felt you left Alicia's story up in the air.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Yes eery is a word but the most common spelling is eerie.