Reviews for The Lost Generation
DeadFish37 chapter 11 . 4/8/2021
This is an interesting development. I'm not sure I'd do it, but I've never seen Peter acting this way to fulfil a prophecy anywhere else.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2021
Are there no women in their class besides Lily? Why is every little mofu in love with her ?
Hetc chapter 8 . 3/28/2019
This just gets better and better. If you can accept the premise that they all fall for Lily, there is an almost Shakespearean inevitability that tragedy of at least one sort will follow. Sirius' callous recklessness, Remus' feeing of being tainted, Severus ' isolation and vulnerability, Lily's almost helpless flip-flopping between suitors and Peter's vindictiveness. Poor Bill, caught between home and Hogwarts dramas, and I have such a bad feeling about his little sisters...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2019
2 chapters in, and already I really care what happens. The storm clouds are gathering and something bad is going to happen (or several somethings).
Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2018
I very enjoyed reading! Thank you for that
Redbookbluebook chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
I really love the way you have been portraying Wormtail. I've never read a fic where he didn't become a death eater for selfish reasons, so I love how your reasoning is the complete opposite. Looking forward to reading how you accomplish this. I've also really enjoyed Remus' relationship with Emil.
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
I loved the Willy Wonka reference and the headcanon of him being a wizard. I am really enjoying the parts about Bill. James' dream was heartbreaking as it is definitely the foreshadowing of his death and I wonder if that was running through his mind when it finally happened. Poor Lily. I'm annoyed at Remus for how he's treating her but at the same time I guess if Lily hadn't suggested this was something she was doing as a friend maybe things would be different. Although knowing how Remus hates on himself for being a werewolf it might not have changed anything...
proftheories chapter 16 . 8/13/2017
When Lily says that Sam can't do this and then asks if it has anything to do with something? Is that alluding to them doing something beyond being friends? I haven't seen it cleared up and I know James had the suspicions.
Rando chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I just saw that your fics got mentioned in an link round up on Vox?! As in Vox dot c o m. (They were talking about some viralish story of a guy who read your fics abd thought they were canon somehow.) Are you aware of this? I worried maybe nobody has said anything to you about it and that you might get some people outside of fandom popping up and being weird or something because of it, so here I am. Best wishes okay :) 3
jay.angelin chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Why does this story only have 38 reviews? This was the story that made me fall in love with the Marauders! Every story I have read since has been held up to light based on this one! Triangle Prophecy was the first novel size fan fiction I ever read (on dial-up AOL internet, hiding my browser history from my parents lol). This is an amazing story. I think I may just go read it again as I feel like Ive probably already read all the big good HP ones out there.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
And they are so proud of their school system too! Though just what they have to be proud of is anyone's guess! They're so backward that they are proud to be several hundred years behind times! Instead of encouraging a child that can use magic without a wand they insist he depend on one! Bachasswards in the extreme! With children who can do magic before they even get a wand they ought to be taught to control, and use it starting long before they leave for Hogwash! The ministry insists on holding their children back simply because it fears loosing control of them. It's also because they can't track wandless magic. and worse yet from the ministry's point of view their's no wand for them to snap and thus stop that person from doing magic. Sorry to put this at the end like this but I just can't read anymore. Too many sheeple being lead by the stupid.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Read ages ago.
IdSayWhyNot chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Don't you just hate it when the good stories don't get reviews? Well, here I am, being the good reader and leaving a review, as it should be.

It is kind of sad, in a non-sad sort of way (?), that the best stories often get less reviews than the crappy ones, isn't it? I've read 500 words long stories with as much as 100 positive reviews and yet yours has 35. I feel for you, man, (woman?)but there's nothing to it.

Here's hoping that your story also has some action, besides the promised romance.

Cheers,

IdSayWhyNot
hannah chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
This has been an awesome story so far althought dissapointingly i am unable to read this chapter due to lack of paragraphs. I have dislexia and find it difficult to follow the lines down the page. It would be greatly appreciated, if you had the time, to paragraph this outstanding work or send me a quick summary of the chapter and any other unparagraphed chapters in the novel.

My e-mail address is hannah.

Sincerely,

Hannah
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
Excellent idea and thanks for writing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »