Reviews for The Lost Generation
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
And they are so proud of their school system too! Though just what they have to be proud of is anyone's guess! They're so backward that they are proud to be several hundred years behind times! Instead of encouraging a child that can use magic without a wand they insist he depend on one! Bachasswards in the extreme! With children who can do magic before they even get a wand they ought to be taught to control, and use it starting long before they leave for Hogwash! The ministry insists on holding their children back simply because it fears loosing control of them. It's also because they can't track wandless magic. and worse yet from the ministry's point of view their's no wand for them to snap and thus stop that person from doing magic. Sorry to put this at the end like this but I just can't read anymore. Too many sheeple being lead by the stupid.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Read ages ago.
IdSayWhyNot chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Don't you just hate it when the good stories don't get reviews? Well, here I am, being the good reader and leaving a review, as it should be.

It is kind of sad, in a non-sad sort of way (?), that the best stories often get less reviews than the crappy ones, isn't it? I've read 500 words long stories with as much as 100 positive reviews and yet yours has 35. I feel for you, man, (woman?)but there's nothing to it.

Here's hoping that your story also has some action, besides the promised romance.

Cheers,

IdSayWhyNot
hannah chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
This has been an awesome story so far althought dissapointingly i am unable to read this chapter due to lack of paragraphs. I have dislexia and find it difficult to follow the lines down the page. It would be greatly appreciated, if you had the time, to paragraph this outstanding work or send me a quick summary of the chapter and any other unparagraphed chapters in the novel.

My e-mail address is hannah.

Sincerely,

Hannah
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
Excellent idea and thanks for writing.
Anon chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
*gasp*

Very hard to read.

Needs formating badly.
KittyBlack208 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
great
Tracy chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hey Barb LP! It's me again, Tracy. Okay, I've just noticed that what I thought was the end of The Lost Generation, WASN'T! I went to your yahoo site and Schnoogle to read as you told your readers to since you weren't updating here anymore. I wanted to read chapter 13, but it didn't work! It said ERROR. And now I'm confused and I"m really want to reading the other chapters! But HOW? HELP! S
BBananular chapter 12 . 10/28/2005
I absolutley love this story. I think I've read it five times at Schnoogle and once here (now, obviously) and everytime I just fall more in love with your story. It's beautifully written and seems so realistic. Like it could have really happened, with a few minor tweaks since more books have been published. I'm surprised at the amount of reviews you've recieved. I would have thought you would have hundreds, but you didn't. So I just had to review and let you know. I also, noticed that not all of the chapters have been posted. I'll have to go finish it at Schnoogle. Anyways, fantastic job!
SirProfessor chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
It's good, very good. I like that you made snape er...handsome I guess, lol. Keep it up I'll be checking back for more
Tracy chapter 12 . 3/2/2005
Hey! I just finished reading this fanfic! It's GREAT! James and Lily are perfect for each other, but it's so sad that they're gonna die in a couple of years (...Anyway, I can't change that, can I? Haha, and again, fantastic fanfic, it's well written and it's just an amazing story!

Looking foward to reading your other fanfics Barb LP!
nanook chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
hehe. when i was reading the part where she drank the spoonful, i was thinking 'that was just like in charlie and the chocolate facotory' but you cleared tat up when you said he went and made it into chewing gum. i though that was absolutely hilarious. very very nice.
jackyskipskip chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
that was one long chapter!
Mai chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
I would just like to thank you for having all these wonderful stories that actually get finished! I don't know how many times I've absolutely loved a story and the person just stops writing it with no explaination.

I thought that you three stories (the three I've read) are well thought out, unique, and a wonderful reading experience.

I just have one question, and that is, is this story over? Are you going to have a continuation of the Lost Weasley sisters in your Psychic Serpent series?

Thank you again for those wonderful stories
Cara the Mord Sith chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I love all your work Barb! You are my favorite author. This is a fabulous story, and you make it seem like it could have happened in the HP world. (canon)