Reviews for These Violent Delights
Cerulean Twin chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Yessssss xDD More, I demand more! xD
TenshiBabe chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
ROTFLMFAO that was pretty much my sentiments during the entire chapter i f'ng luv this story :D Grimm kills me, go ahead Grim show em' how its done, :) update soon luv it
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This is refreshing. I'm assuming that despite Grimmjow is Juliet, he'll still be topping Ichigo, right? I just can't read a fic where Ichigo tops Grimmjow *shudder* And I also hope Renji will get a piece of our lovely orange top *wink*
Hazukashit chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Gyahahhahahahaha! Grimmjow became the Juliet! God, it's so funny! Gyahahahah! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Rein Lloyd chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
haha, i love this! KEEP WRITING OR YOU WILL RECIEVE BOMBS IN YOUR MAILBOX!
TrashChild chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hello! Well i recently got into the Bleach fandom, and I have to say if the majority of the authors write like you I'm going to be pretty happy here. Love, love, looooove! My guess is that Grimmjow is gonna play Romeo, our dear strawberry is gonna be Juliet, and monsieur Red is gonna play Paris. By the way totally digging the Ishida-Renji hints you've been dropping. Me gusta!
xxangelbitexx chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
gimmi gimme moaaaahrrr.!now,do not mistake me with one of those into why im saying this but i have the strong urge to not seem like a rich lil girly ,so im sooooo hoping ur gonna update ASAP qnd,yeah (:

tschüdeldidüß
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
i wants more of this i can't wait for the GrimmIchi smutness!
theroadishome chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
love and hate relationship between ichigo and grimmjow (: I love it! you're my new favourite author!
Cerulean Twin chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
sounds pretty interesting so far, I can't wait to see where it goes.
Rock4Rox chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
XD maybe renji got the role of Romeo . ...or something

Well can't wait to see what happens next :3
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Fucking enjoyed it and loved it to pieces 8D. And Renji and Ichigos relationship is really cute. And the dialogue is fantastic :D. Love this!
SunsetStarlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Sorry, I didn't see anything that needed fixing. I think it was very well written. The flow was nice and easy and the characters were brought to life. I'm hoping that the next update will be soon ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012