Reviews for What the Staff Tells
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Poor Sarek! I love his aide. And it'd be neat to see the water gathering.
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ah, very nice! I did detect a little embarrassment on the part of Sarek...but it did make sense. Great little sequel to "What the Staff Knows." :)

Robert
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOL I can imagine the headlines of the Vulcan embassy's newspaper! 'Distinguished ambassador is caught out by own staff! Read the whole story in page 2.' LOL!
Ster J chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
A ... logical story. It made me nod my head at its sagacity. Well done!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Terrific, thank you!
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Vulcans may not have tabloids or TMZ, but, still, news gets around just as effectively on the grapevine. Of course, Sarek's been so focused on "Dr. Grayson" that he hasn't noticed the subtle glances and covert stares he's received over the last few months.

Excellent that Sakketh doesn't allow the whole announcement pretense and goes straight for the water gathering. He's a good advisor.
LettieM chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Cute story! Sarek has been so caught up in his growing relationship with Amanda, it hadn't even occurred to him that the Embassy staff saw what was going on and drew the obvious conclusion! LOL

I like the idea of the water ceremony. Water would hold great significance for a desert dwelling people. Well done! More please. :)
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Very nice. I like the idea of a water-gathering.

I also like Sakkath. Wish he worked for me!
bina W chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Cute.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Thank you I enjoy your writing.
4077th chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yay a sequel. The embassy is once again awesome, I love how basically the entire staff was spying on Sarek. Poor Sarek, having to learn that he wasn't as subtle as he thought.
purplefrostlover chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
U have to write about the celebration. I couldnt stop laughing when I read this story. Please keep coming with these awesome stories.