Reviews for the letter
Isahh chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Lovely
Claire chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
I really enjoyed reading your fan fiction
rebelgirl160 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I know right
TheOriginalDiaries1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OMG! This story was absolutely amazing. So well written and the characterizations were spot on. Elijah us my favourite character and I loved him in this episode and liked that from the moment Elena found out what Ester was planning she felt like she was betraying the eldest original, and wanted to do something to help him. Loved this, definitely one of my favs!
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Pure Magnificence!

This is one of the bests, if not the best story I have ever read about Elijah. I like how you chose to tell us things from Elijah's point of view. This is mostly because that while Elena is mature beyond her years and has an instinctual understanding of people and motives, She could have barely touched upon the complexity of Elijah's thoughts and feelings.

You wrote this beautifully. This one-shot is art at it's best from, starting from the development and revealment of a very compley character's feelings to the style it was written in.

Congratulations and Thank You!
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh, this was intense...
fiat124girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for wrying this story. I love Elijah and Elana together even when they can't be. Please write more. I thoroughly enjoyed your take on this very important moment. The letter! Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I so love this! Thank you! Epic!
ShayOConnell chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
loved it
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Very well done, a lovely POV retelling of the episode.
Thatched Roof chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was lovely. Thanks.
with-a-passion chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was beautiful :)
A fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh gosh the angst! Beautifully written story!
MidnightMoonRomantic chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Amazing story once again... this story gives light to the "infamous" letter that he leaves her before he officially leaves Mystic Falls for the time being until the last episode of season 3... you have put an entirely unthought of meaning to this letter that has given many of us Elejah fans hope for the love that these two demonstrate on the screen through the small brief moments that share, something as simple as a touch or even a conversation. I find it quite brilliant how you were able to elaborate through the plot line, each line of the dreaded letter he leaves and how each part of that episode ties in with a specific line. I also really enjoyed how you incorporated Elijah's point of view to describe how he truly feels for Elena through things that were as simple as her laugh, innocence, and obvious trust for him which he still is awe of and makes him love her even more than he already did... although he does feel regret for the actions he had committed against Elena, ultimately jeopardizing her complete trust in him, he still loves her all the same and she in turn understands (although isn't aware of his feelings for her) that he is trying to protect his family, as he had done thousands of years before, because his family stuck together Always and Forever and she would have done the same for Jeremy if she was ever put in Elijah's position at that moment. This story so embodies the connection that these two share which makes them one of the best couples on screen even though they aren't actually together and haven't acknowledged their feelings for one another. Through this story, my addiction for Elejah has ever increased and has given me hope that hopefully they will happen in the show... this is an amazing story and I can't wait to read more of your Elejah fanfics. :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »