Reviews for To See The World: Cathy's Story
RainbowCookies8D chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Gomenasai... I have no idea how I got cut off... (-_-)

Anyways...

Cathy: *clears throat* WHY THE MAPLE DID YOU HIT YOURSELF WITH A ROLLING PIN?
We like you, which means we don't want you to have a concussion! oAo

Puzzly...-wuzzly?,
Rainbow Cookies
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Okay, I thought of not one, but TWO QUESTIONS. 8D

Toffe: You're adorable! Do you want to meet my dog sometime?

Cathy: *clears throat* WHY THE MA
RainbowCookies8D chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER, WHO ARE YOU AND Y U NO NICE?! D:

And now that that's over with... sorry, can't think of any questions right now, I'll try and think of one though. Also, the last part was really good. :D

Thank you for updating!

Puzzly-wuzzly,
Rainbow Cookies
silver neko baka chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Ohoho Mysterious character. I like mystery characters.

Now, Cathy, whatever happens to you, promise me no more rolling pin memory removal therapy.
Mrs. Eucliffe chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Asdfghjkl awesomee
•• I would glomp Gilbert if I saw him xD
I really love your fanfic ** I wonder what'll happennn _ And Luddy in a pink apron XDDDDD kawaii more
KickA3313 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
awww :'( I feel so bad for Cathy WHY U COUNTRYS SO MEAN! GO HUG HER OR SOMETHING :/
tapion580 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Lolz, Gilbird thinks he has a chance to make Cathy feel better! So cute! Anyway awesome job! I hope you update with that Q&Asession soon!
MacaroniAmerica chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
That was absolutely AWESOME! I'm freaking out because I'm addicted to reading this!
Please update soon, Desu!
Neko-chan
KickA3313 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
OMG Im totally loving this! :D update soon? extended period of suspense does not bode well on a reader's health... its killing me with so many questions and OMG the bracelets are bloody brilliant.
*here's a cookie for being AWESOME* :D
xplodngmicrowave chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Oh, yeah, I remember that...Didn't they come out with a Beautiful World episode with the Damboli bit in it?

Thank you for updating. D
EqualDemise731 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
I though sealand would actually cry for Finland for a second! And this Cleared the story a bit! Please update soon
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Love it! Valentine should be a short European/south American with curly brown hair and an understanding adn entusiastic attitude. She should fall in love with america! That would make my year! :):):):):) great job with this fiction!
derpology chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
That. The comment majig. That wasn't me, it was my younger sibling, who loves hacking into all of my accounts for some reason. 0_0 But, I saw the update for this in my email and was all like, "Wha...? I don't remember following this" and decided to read it. And I love it so far. :D So please update soon!
Transformers' BABY chapter 10 . 6/6/2013