Reviews for Better Than Nothing
annaflower chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Is this really the end? Please continue. Or is it too cheesy that Brian gets the girl in the end?
annaflower chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I am so glad I found your Brian story. I always have a thing for the underdog. Please keep on writing! Your story is really good.
Marceline Spinellifan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nomnomnomnomnom!
That was so good. By the way, you're not alone! I love MSC too. Whyyy was it cancelled? I hate people.
Thank you for writing this.

You have such strong images. I love your retelling of the time when she comes to his car! That was so sweet, and I wish she had gone up to his room too. I've already seen most of the show twice, and this made me want to watch it again. Or at the very least write some Brian/Angela fics.

I totally forgot that he must have seen her during the blister in the sun scene. Wow. Nice job.
Scheherazade Bet chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I love the details in this section; the comparison with the loss of the grandfather, the sense of divorce. It's so interesting that you wrote this part first, because now that you've said it, it does feel like an initial reaction to the final ep, compared to the 2nd chapter which seems to offer a little more distance somehow. That's not a criticism in an way, it's a gorgeous piece all the way through.

And sniff! Angst-o-meter cranked up past eleven, baby! Okay, now I gotta go re-watch The Anarchist Cookbook which you should see if you haven't already - it's a whole different flavor of angsty DG. ;)
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I will admit that I'm not a huge Brian fan, but in rewatching the show I have to feel a certain sympathy for the poor guy, as he's really hurting from the way Angela treats him and helping her get another guy really is killing him. This is well-written and realistic, and I think there are many different directions you could take this.
Scheherazade Bet chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yay! Thank you so much for posting this! The world needs more Brian & Angela fic (and also more Brian/Angela fic but that's another thing entirely). Your writing is 50 kinds of awesome and I can't even think of anything more coherent to say about your story at the moment except yay and thank you. Off to do the Snoopy dance and frighten the cat now.