Reviews for Welcome to the School of Nations, dude!
b2 chapter 2 . 2/10
Lol that was hilarious at the end! Smooth Alfred real smooth! Update please!
Toxice Acidine chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
hahaha, this is cute!
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
i love it so far please continue :) i look forward to the next lot of chapters

Other Personalities chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Nice keep it up _
southparkyaoifan chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
XD al your funny YES PRUCAN
Autumnstar chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Hey. Hey you. You know what'd be the best idea ever. More chapters. You know why? Because you're awesome. That's right. Just accept it. Don't deny the awesomeness that is yourself. Puppies only think they're awesome, but when then see your awesomeness they just explode from their lack of awesomeness. That's just how awesome you are.

Anyway, I have extremely high expectations of you. If this next chapter isn't even better than the previous one... i may have to come get you and feed you to my cat.

Kidding. You know I love you right? XD Lol, anyway, keeping an eye on this fic. Keep being awesome, you're a great writer. :)
seizerofyourvitalregions chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I like the story but Gilbert's accent is annoying to read. I'd type what he says normally and put translations of any German he uses at the end of the chapter, rather than typing what he says twice.
human person chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
pretty good so far, hope you update soon!
The darkness chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So far it seems good but can you hurry up with the updates, thank you :3
AshCollector chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice story, dude. Your grammar seems fine, though you seem to use your commas a bit too often. The characterization seems okay, though I would like to see a bit more into each characters head. What they think of the school, how the other person first appears to them, things such as that. The accent however is not necessary. Though they're fun to write, it sucks balls trying to read them. Ends up slow and stuttery in my head, like he ate too much peanut butter. Normally just saying, the character had a thick accent is enough to allow the reader to understand that they, well, have a thick accent. Unless of course you are using it as a comic relief. Also, not to knock you or anything, if France was a rapist he would be put in jail, not just banned from room mating with others. Pfft, Room mating .*shot* Throwing around words like rape isn't really, you know, cool. People get upset at that, and if there is a rape in this story make sure there is a warning in the summary. It is definitely needed to avoid angry readers. Since you made no indication that this is a serious fanfiction, I'm assuming that France is /not/ a horrible man that should be jailed for traumatizing and harming psychologically scarring other innocent nations. So rape references, unless they are in character or just a well placed snide comment should not be in here. There isn't much in here, but this /is/ the beginning chapter. I would suggest finding a way to move a plot along a bit more, make the story more original than a simple "Room mates fall in love and have wacky hijinks" which I ope you aren't doing, since, no offense intended, that horse had been beaten, trample, revised, and ran over again to death. You can never get enough HS AUs however! Can't wait for another chapter, I hope it retains this level of cool and the few issues worked out.
keroneko13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I like the idea of the story but I don't really like Gilbert's accent because it makes it hard to understand what he's saying a lot of the time. Update soon!
Athesia chapter 1 . 3/6/2012