Reviews for In The Shadows
Mia-Night chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
so unlike house but a great story thus far.
Visitkarte chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
This is a bit sweet, but a wonderful story. I love it.
momsboys chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
That was such a good story I hated to see it end. I wish you would consider a sequel to this.
momsboys chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Excellent story.
Tomken chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
I really liked this story and the interaction between house and mia was cute.
OldSFfan chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
This is a lovely story. I'm learning a great deal about how paraplegics cope with their disability. The baby's blood condition is ominous, so please post the next chapter soon.
limptulip chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Yeah, he gets a home pass and nearly home for good.
hughsoulingregsmind chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Hahaha! Cool! Good for House about Cuddy, he didn't show weakness for her anymore, at least once. Revenge taken thoroughly; well done:)
limptulip chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
House will need tons of support to make it through his rehab. Fun with feathers too!
limptulip chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
I hope House gets through therapy and realizes that he can drive a car, can be active with the soon to be baby and do so many other things. Being in a chair did not stop my uncle from riding atvs, fishing, hunting it even playing basketball.
limptulip chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
House seemed to take his injuries well. Almost too well I think.
limptulip chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I really like how House and Daniel are getting to know each other. Now House just needs to get his relationship with Daniel's mom back on track.
limptulip chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Love the story but I've got to say, those two frustrate me to no end.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
By the way...HOUSE REALLY DOES NOT LIE...please someone give me an example of a HOUSE lie (one that does NOT benefit someone else)...seriously give me a lie of his that benefits HIM.

really nice story...I love the twists.
limptulip chapter 8 . 4/15/2012