Reviews for Your Color
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You sure are amazing and possess some awesome writing skills. I must read more of your beautiful work.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I still wonder how this 'affair' between Tamaki and Haruhi's going to end (because they all will be hurt by it and in the proces; there's no doubt about it). And how is Kaoru going to win her over, though, he's already doing a great job at it.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I like it that you kept the characters IC and opteze for variated pairings.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
This story is spectacular. It's art and you cannot not continue it. It already got me addicted to it . Great job!
XcatwidowX chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
i really love that! Is there going to be another update? Make sure there is another, because I love your writing!
Izzyboopers chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I love this story! You definitely are good at making me all giddy! Please update soon! :D
Mistress Vo chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
More! I'm loving this, it's beautiful and sweet.
Kendra chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I love it! Please continue writing this story!
Ruth chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I really do like it, very nice. It has that Soap Opera feeling, but other than that I like it. I just hope she doesn't have anymore sexual encounters with a certain blonde Prince, that would be way too much.
Faukes chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I love Honey's part in this chapter. Seeing him grow up to be so forward is definitely something I haven't seen before. I hope her and Kaoru get together soon already! There's too much tension!
ChicInGlitter chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Awesome! Love the storyline! :D
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Gee, word sure gets around fast... and really, if everyone is mostly mad a Tamaki, someone should have punched him.

Honey's comments were interesting... is he really considered to be in the race in this story?
PhantomhiveHost chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Awwie, Kaoru was always my favorite twin XD
Jennipher chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Awwww, I was mentioned! That's never happened before, Hehe. And yeah, it would cause problems, but it's so scandalous! XD

Kaoru's such a nice person. I wish he were real :/ -le sigh-

I can't wait for some more Kaoru/Haruhi action. Whooo! Update soon!
wolfgirl336699 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013