Reviews for Falling Still
Vintage Tea Party chapter 2 . 1/16
The perfect blend of sweet and spicy :) I love how your stories always leaving me going "Awwww" and "Oh my!" ;) Yet another favorite!
Cannibals Welcome chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I like fluff. Plot is great and all but fluff is... warm and fuzzy and happy and pink and glowing and cuddly and a little bit golden. That's the only way I can think to describe fluff.
Mist chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
So lovely! I love these glimpses of their lives together
BellaTallin chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
This was so sweet and beautiful, (though I would have loved to read all about what happened after they got those constricting jeans off ;-) ), and I have just so thoroughly enjoyed following this journey. Its highs and lows, its love and sorrow and then the overwhelming joy of its ending. This whole story, along with your other one, I can tell will be one of those that I will want to re-read again and again. I would love to have a little one or two part short of them going through the actual delivery, the chaos and excitement and then the awe inspiring moment when they first get to hold their son in their arms and look into his eyes. I can imagine it in my head, but I would love to read how you would write it. No matter what you write, just don't ever stop. :-)
V for Vixen chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Amazing as usual.
AmyBella88 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
So lovely! A sweet ending.
TheAngelofIego chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful!
Apri-Chan chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I'm back! This was the hardest thing for me to give up but I did it and it was soo very much worth the wait. I loved every moment of this story. I also loved the mental image of the doctor in nothing but jeans. Yummy.
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I'm so glad you shared this part of the series with us! It's a beautiful reminder of how their passion endures through Rose's pregnancy. We get to go back and remake a much better memory with them, "falling slowly" and "falling still". You render their mutual seduction so powerfully here with dialogue and detail! *stuffs story away into hoard of TenRose goodness*
SenatorSolo chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
AH! Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading this. Love it though, as always. You write superbly!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
verry nice
Chris4 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I have to admit, I was half expecting/hoping some of the characters from Falling Slowly to turn up. Would have been nice to see the expression on the face of Linda or Colin to see the Doctor and Rose together. Especially Linda. Is that wrong? ;-)
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I really liked this!
that-girl-over-there chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
*swoon* Oh, the JEANS! I hadn't dared hope they'd make another appearance, but I'm so glad they did.

The Doctor's babbling apology made me laugh so hard. And his possessive declaration sounded like good ol Nine in my head. XD

Loved this!
Angelus Draco chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Brilliant and very sweet

Love Alpha male Doctor. Very charming.

Laters