Reviews for My 2 Am
Lolxlovesxpandas chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love this story so much - too much. Really miss it x
SkinnyLittleSlut chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"Perry's bitch"
LMAO
Anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You remind me of this girl I went to high school with, that is your profile appearance, her name was kayla, anyway are you by any chance related to a or rather THE Savanna(h) Todd as well ? . trust me you look like you are.
Good fic by the way. sorry if that came off wrong.
DaydreamDestination chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
i would apreciate how this goes on :)

i like your way of writing :O
Ortthree chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
when i said on the other one to write another story, i meant like 6 more. and this one. because i like this one. a lot. *awkwardly scuttles away*
riteriterite chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Developing Jack and JD's relationship, something that the show never pursued, is a very unique idea. When Cox falls into these spirals, which were always beautifully acted in the show, I loved how the rest of his informal family could gather around him and bring him back up. But it sounds like Perry is battling two demons right now: Ben's death, and his alcoholism. Pouring away all of the liquor that the end of this last chapter was a bold move, JD. I'd like to see how it pans out. Keep writing!
rawr52 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Really nice start. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes :)
Arctic Symmetry chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I saw the title and inmediately though of what happened to goodbye. I really like the quote and i really liked dave. It was a good book. This story looks very interesting hope you follow up. Dr cox has always being my favorite character and the episodes where Ben appears are my ultimate favorite. Excited to read more.