Reviews for Monster High: Another Year of Deaducation
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Name: Lupinus Fox
Age: Around 300 or something. Not very sure.
Gender: Female
Type of Ghoul: Kitsune (A type of Japanese yokai)
Family: The kitsunes
Past: She was born in Japan and her family only recently moved to New Salem. She has a big family, with four sisters (three older, one younger) and two brothers (one older, one younger.) Lupinus grew her ninth tail when she turned 200.
Personality: Lupinus loves a good prank and is often found running around pulling the most ridiculous practical jokes on people. She's also very intelligent and has a good memory. She can only concentrate if she's moving, and is mostly friendly to other people although she can have an ulterior motive for being nice at times. Her pranks are all harmless and playful, and she never intends to hurt people.
Powers: Lupinus can create illusions, transform into a fox, and possess normies.
Hair: Light silvery white that goes down to the small of her back with golden highlights.
Skin\Scales\Fur\Whatever's on their body: She's one of the white kitsune types, so her skin is near pure white, she has sharp teeth, and she has white fox ears on the top of her head. When she transforms into a fox she has nine tails, and they have golden tips.
Eyes: Gold eyes with canine pupils.
Killer Style (clothing): Japanese style. She usually wears a white kimono cut so that it only reaches past her knees with golden and light blue flower designs, along with gold stenciling along the hem and sleeves. Her obi belt is golden. She has a small pin in her hair with a dangling silver fox ornament and a gold lotus flower.
Freaky Flaw: Lupinus has a weird tendency to start speaking in Japanese whenever she feels some kind of strong emotion.
Favorite Color: Gold or white.
Favorite Food: Like all foxes she's flexible but she likes blackberries.
Pet Peeves (Dislikes): Dogs. She hates dogs for some reason, despite being a canine herself, especially the inugami (dog yokai/wolf yokai) She's also not very fond of the heat.
Likes: Lupinus enjoys reading, playing pranks, and generally being playful and carefree. She also likes winter.
Pet: A small female bluebird called Skylight.
Classes: Mad Science (A.P.), Physical Deaducation, Monster Literature (A.P.), Dead Languages, Clawculus, History of the Undead
Relationship Choice/ Crush: She doesn't really want one, but if she has to she would choose someone who isn't too serious and likes to prank people too.
Things you want me to know: Not one of the girly-girls. Also, "I am not a dog! I am a kitsune! A fox, thank you very much!"
Anything you want to happen: Could she pull a major prank?
Shirley Ze chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Please update soon! It's a really great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hi! I know you've written you're first episode,but maybe this one can be in the next or another one!
Name: Esmeralda Kitty
Age: 15,but she's still on the first of her nine lives
Gender: female
Type of ghoul : werecat
Family: the werecats
Past: born the biggest in a litter of 6, she just started going to monster high this year
Personality: kind and loves animals,she is always nice to all animals. This is why animals are her friends.
Powers: werecats don't have powers.
Hair: orange
Fur: orange with black stripes
Eyes: green
Killer style (clothing): she wears a pink t-shirt, a pink skirt,black high heels,and a pink bow in her hair.
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: milkshakes
Freaky flaw: she's very shy and doesn't like loud noises.
Pet peeves: loud noises,people who mistreat animals in any way
Likes: animals,milkshakes,sleepovers
Pet: a cute little black and white kitten named Melody
Classes: Driver's Dread,Biteology
Crush: None. She's not into relationships.
Things you should know: She would never be mean because she's so sweet and likes to purr. She never sticks out her claws.
What I want to happen: I want her to take care of many animals.
Fwuffy kittens chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Um my goul is sweet plus shy, I forgot to mention that Penelope. Sorry
Fwuffy kitten chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Name: Penelope
Age: 16
Gender: were-peacock female
Family: were-peacock
Past: well, no school wants to take me, because of my parentage.
Hair:blue/skin blue with peacock feathers eyes blue
Floral print freaky flaw I squawk. Blue/ fish
Crush: Jackson
Clawd falls in love with her
krazyreadinggirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Name:Coralin

Age:1601

Gender:female

Type of Ghoul:vampire

Family:her father is the brother of Dracula

Past: she lef her dad to live with her uncle Dracula and cousin Draculara

Personality:almost always happy

Powers:she can use other monsters powers on anyone

Hair: purple hair green highlights in a long pony tail

Skin\Scales\Fur\Whatever's on their body: light purple skin

Eyes:orange

Killer Style (clothing):silver earrings and a straples yellow shirt , a pair of red pants and a pair of golden heels

Freaky Flaw:she loves eating and has a habit of talking to long

Favorite Color:the color of the rainbow

Favorite Food:pizza

Pet Peeves (Dislikes): blood of humans
Likes:candy and bad words

Classes:biteology,mad science,you decide

Relationship Choice/ Crush:manny minitore/loves dating boys

Things you want me to know:she likes to get into trouble and says bad words alot
Anything you want to happen she gets into a fight
Michie chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Name: Moonie McPaws

Age: She's 15

Type of Ghoul: moon rabbit

Family: The moon rabbits

Past: Born in the moon and came to the Earth with her family when the man first went to the moon. She lived a while in the USA and moved to Russia before she goes to Monster High.

Personality: She is very excentric and thinks normies and monsters of the Earth are very interesting! She tries to mimic different monsters' behaviors to socialize in the school but almost never she does the right thing. She would like to be fierce as a werewolf and misterious as a vampire someday, but now she is just very curious and friendly. She just becomes furious when someone compares her with the easter bunny.

Powers: She can avoid the gravity force and float in the air and jump as high as she wishes. She can write and draw things in the sky with her cosmic dust.

Hair: White and soft as a hair of a bunny. She has two curls purple and yellow in her shoulder-lenght hair.

Skin\Scales\Fur\Whatever's on their body: Shiny white skin tone (something like glitter on it).

Eyes: Light blue

Killer Style (clothing): A polka-dot or dress or something with stars on it. Boots in metallic tones and bracelets in the same style. The more glittering best. She also likes coats with rough texture and yellowish

Freaky Flaw: She becomes confused very easily and sometimes doesn't understand what her friends are feeling or doing.

Favorite Color: White

Favorite Food: Carrot and easter eggs.

Pet Peeves (Dislikes): People who always walk in a small closed group and don't like to meet new different people.

Likes: TV series, trips, shopping

Pet: A small green alien called Ufo

Classes: History of the Undead, Home Ick, Dead Languages.

Relationship Choice/Crush: She is very VERY shy about boys. Her dream boy should look like a normie, but she never tells anyone about that.

Things you want me to know: n\a

Anything you want to happen: n\a
Michie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
My english is bad but I hope you like this ghoul *-*

Name: Moonie McPaws

Age: She's 15

Type of Ghoul: moon rabbit

Family: The moon rabbits

Eyes: Light blue

Favorite Color: White

Favorite Food: Carrot and easter eggs.

Likes: TV series, trips, shopping

Pet: A small green alien called Ufo

Classes: History of the Undead, Home Ick, Dead Languages.

Things you want me to know: n\a

Anything you want to happen: n\a
Michie chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Salem is so cute! I can see me on high school in this character. She's very lucky to find a friend like Phiona! It's really hard to make friends when you're shy. Nobody knows when a shy type will say nonsense things just to look talkative XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Sorry, i read the story after i posted a OC I'm taking it back and am going to use it so just farget about it!
Oh. MY. RAH chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Name: Helena Spart Troy

Age: 16,000

Gender: Female

Type of Ghoul: Goddess of Passion & Drama.

Family: Daughter of Zues & Aphrodite (Zues isn't Aphrodite's daughter in this one.)

Past: Princess of Sparta, Became Princess of Troy, Started Trojan War. She was always talked about in her school in Sparta, Troy, Athens, Thrace, and Even Alexandria (Under Cairo) After War.

Personality: Caring, Sweet, Passionate, and helpful.

Powers: Shoots arrows that makes people Passionate or Dramatic. Can control people with her Passionate influince.

Hair: Black, Single red streech, Side bangs, long. Wavy, Volumous.

Skin: Perfectly Tan

Eyes: Changes colous depending on mood.

Killer Style: Red and black stripped shirt, Red Tank top, Black Blazer (type of jacket type thing), and infamous Red and Black Wedges.

Freaky Flaw: Is usually the cause of drama just by trying to help.

Favorite Colour: Scarlett

Favorite Food: Red beans and rice. Strawberry milkshake and strawberry sundae.

Dislikes: Being gossiped about because of her mishaps.

Likes: Helping people and Acting.

Pet: Black Pegasus named Psyche.

Classes: Dragonometry, History of the Undead, Drama, Home Ick, Dead Languages, Creative Writing, & Fearleading.

Relationship Choice/Crush: A boy who is smart, funny, and Passionate. Has a crush on Holt.

Things to Know: Helena is always gossiped about 'cause of the whole Trojan War thing. And she feels like she is back with her old lover Paris when she is around Holt.

Things to Happen: She accidently knocks Cupid out of her job when giving advice when cupid was sick for 3 days.
yuniicakes chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Name : Hayden Hades

Age:59,999

Gender:female

Type of Ghoul: Goddess

Family: The greek gods, father is Hades and mother Persephone (she took after her fathers side)

Personality:outgoing, fun and rebellious

Powers: when mad or upset can cause nature disasters to happen like volcanoes to erupt ,earthquake etc, Can wield fire and she always has black fog surrounding her feet.

Hair:Hair is basically fire ,but in blue with different shades

Skin\Scales\Fur\Whatever's on their body: She has a grayish hue tone

Eyes: mismatched eyes ,one blue and the other is black

Killer Style (clothing):any with leather ,metallic colors and studs. she had a lip piercing
and four stud on her left ear

Freaky Flaw: Her emotions tend to control the weather

Favorite Color:Black and Blue

Favorite Food: Baked Alaska

Pet Peeves (Dislikes):People that like to control others And people that think the world is their personal trash can

Likes:Horror movies ,rock music and nature

Classes:Home ick

Relationship Choice/ Crush: anyone that can keep up with her
kydwykkyd99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Name : Zedekyia

Parents: Zeus and Herra.

Age( unless I say otherwise, they have to be at least 14 or 15) : 15

Hair Style/Color(be DETAILED): I have really long black hair with bleach blonde highlighs and dirty blonde lowlights that sweeps the ground if I don't keep it pulled up. My bangs are long and spiky that sweep to the left side of my face and covers my left eye. If I get angry, my hair strats to frizz up from all the static electicity I put into the air. I don't usually take my hair out of the twin braids that come out of the side of my head.

Skin appearance/ Eyes(DETAILS): My skin is tan and I bruise up really easy (thank's mom... sigh). I have three ear piercings in my left ear and five in my right ear. My earrings are usually lightning bolts but I do have one pecock earring that my mom got me.

Height(Don't say something stupid like; tall as a giant -.-): I'm pretty tall compared to my friends. I'm about 5' 10".

Personality: I'm have a really bad temper from my dad and I sometimes get in people's way cause I'm really protective. I'm up to try (almost) anything. Skydiving? No problem. Surfing? Heck yea. Going to see my Uncle Hades? Ummm, I'll get back to you later. I'm also a lot of fun to be around.

Usual Outfit: A sky blue shirt with sleeves that cut off half way up my arm on one side of the sleeve and falls to the ground on the other. I also wear a black peasent style skirt that falls to the floor, a pink belt with lightning bolts on it. I have thigh-high black boots with four inch high heels that expose my toes. I also have a nose piercing that looks like a peacock.

Killer Style: I wear a lot of blue and pink, but I love splashing my outfit with black.

Freaky Flaw: I sometimes get in people's way cause I'm really protective. I try not to be, but I get it from my mom.

Favorite Color: Sky Blue

Favorite Food: Pancakes

Pet Peeve: I HATE it when people lie to me. I have a problem trusting people as it is, but when people lie to me i can't trust them anymore.

Favorite Activity: I love playing casketball even though I'm the only girl on the team.

Favorite Subject: Oceanography. I love to study with my Uncle Poseidon.

Least Subject: Dead Language. I'm terrible learning new languages.

Likes: Music, Adventure, Sports, Books.

Dislikes: Being judged, Arrogant people, Lies.

Involved With: Casketball, Fearleading

Pet: I have a golden eagle named Henry. I saved him from a flood a couple years ago and he hasn't left my side since.
LemonLemma chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This story is really good. I really enjoy it and the characters work well together. Keep up the goood work!
THE DUDE.and chick chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
NAME:DRAGTASHA DRAGO AGE:16000 GENDER:FEMALE GHOUL:DRAGON FAMILY:DRAGONS PAST:MEDEVIL TIMES PERSONALITY:OUT GOING, CREATIVE POWERS:FIRE, FLYING HAIR:FLAMING RED HAIR W/GREEN HIGHLIGHTS BODY STUFF:WINGS AND SCALES EYES:NEON GREEN KILLER STYLE:RED AND GREEN STRIPED TANK WITH JEAN SHORTS AND CONVERSE FINGERLESS GLOVES FREAKY FLAW:WHEN I SNEEZE SOME ONE ENDS UP IN A HOSPITAL WITH THIRD DEGREE BURNS FAVRIOTE COLOR(S):RED AND GREEN FAVRIOTE FOOD:KNIGHTS!JK JK ITS HOT WINGS PET PEEVES:ICE AND WATER TOTALLY BITE! LIKES:HOT GUYS I MEAN LIKE HOLT AND HEATH CLASSES:BITEOLOGY, CLAWCULUS CRUSH:HOLT HYDE PLEASE MAKE HOLT AND AND HER LIKE EACH OTHER
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »