Reviews for Deadly Experiment
Zonya chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
I'd love to read that epilogue :)
Xtin2000 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
wow nice story :)
Oluhasuu chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I wanna see the aftermath!
tabbiecat chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
What a cool idea for the drug! I like it. :) And Pole so quick to remind Sherlock of his place at the end there. ;) Thanks, Tabbiecatx
sentarla chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Awesome. I always wished there was more John angst with this episode. I am si happy someone agreed with me and put it in writing. Thanks!
Sierra Janeway chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Hooray! That was fantastic. I love all the detail you use.
Zonya chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Very good!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Very clever! Was wondering what Sherlock's plan was, excellently-executed, nice one!

Merryk chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Yay! Epilogue!
Ecri chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Compelling three chapters...I love what you've done with this experiment. Your descriptions of John's fear and Sherlock's figuring it all out are wonderful. Please please write more soon!
Prothoe chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
No need to apologise - this was worth the waiting;) Can't wait for more, though;)
Sierra Janeway chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Ahhhhhhh! You are killing me! This is so intense. Can't wait for the next one!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Wow, brilliant fic! I always thought that John let the whole drugging him thing go lightly in the series, he was so terrified! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Sierra Janeway chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Oh wow, that was seriously intense. This is extremely interesting. Mind and body...crazy stuff. Can't wait to see what happens next! Poor John.
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I'm really curious as to how you're planning things to turn out. Maybe Mycroft will step in? In any case, it's really exciting and I'm putting it on alerts! :)