Reviews for Kitten
Rayfe chapter 6 . 5/4
I haven't cheered this much for a foster parent since despicable me. Now I am imagining Leo as a minion.
MadMallard chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
I hope you'd have continued the story in this version. I don't see much fanfic that shows Leo's character from the comics. ; 3;
trombonelegend chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I want more
Phemon13 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
The novel thing sounds interesting! But I think your fans (including me) would love it if you brought out this version first, we review it/give you insight, THEN you produce the finished, polished human copy!
godzilla90fan chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
i still care
Raku Ichijou chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Great ending to chapter 5. Hopefully you'll get the next chapter up by next summer.
gamemanj chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Going well so far,I'm wondering if you'll either "quit" with what I call a stub ending("Really far later with Lazyinium magically transporting the reader into the future,it was christmas,the kitten was 10...") now,or if this will continue...I'm rather unsure of what will happen,but if your Happy Endings policy has anything to do with it,the following chapters will involve the real parents being found again.
Also,1000 ways to die in a 1 hour show leaves 36 seconds per way to is without advert breaks.
godzilla90fan chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
love this story
Phemon13 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
FFFF- MadManMatt, yayleo, AND LuxUmbra?! That is literally the three best VG Cats writers here on I can name off! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the future chapters!
Pity yayleo had to leave though...
Keep it up!
iXant KaKa chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Make more
Raku Ichijou chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
If any one comments on how the child pissed on the carpet, tell them to go & think about how many times they pissed their own pants.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Update please I really love this story
Don't give up on it!
Deep Sea Anchor chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
It's been a long time since I've read anything... but this feels like it was a good place to start.

As I'm sure my colleagues will have pointed out, Scarlet is - well I don't even need to say it really.

In truth I was expecting the cause of the mess to be much more... implausible, but this was surprisingly well founded in reality.
I'm still curious to see how Aeris will react, and I feel like we're teetering just on the edge of where thing will begin to get truly exciting.

It was nice to actually get an explanation of the mess, rather than Leo sputtering nonsense that even we might not have believed to an infuriated Aeris.

This was good. I wouldn't call it your best chapter ever, but it was good. Fluffy. And it ended in a nice place for the next chapter to begin.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
When I doing a new chow of feral
eddy chapter 4 . 2/16/2013