Reviews for The Farian & the Princess
Luckenhaft chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Whose ideal was it to make Cerwyn related to Shapur? I like it. Certainly explains why Shapur is so... motivated to obtaining power.

Oh Cerwyn. (Chuckles, and shakes my head from left to write.) Ye of little faith for one's own kin. Have faith that your brother has indeed grown in power, and more than likely may present himself to be a truely daunting challenge.

(Frowns.) That soldier's testimony was surpisingly very vague. (Clears throat.) OBJECTION! (Points finger at soldier before he can succumb to his wounds.) If the circus is fake then what pray tell are they good sir!?

How did you like my impersonation of a certain Prosecuting Attorney who now that I reflect on it reminds me very much of Alastor-san. They even have similar intimidating glares.

(Summons up as much of my inner Edgeworth as I can, and glares at the approaching magi, and the monster whose name eludes me, but I think it starts with Pyrea-something. In response the magi soldiers stop in there tracks immediately while the monster continues it's advance. I frown to myself knowing Edgeworth could have gotten the monster to stop in it's tracks immediately with his glare.) Cease, and desist terrorists!

(One of the magi ask who the hell I am. I inhale, and then exhale.) TAKE THAT! (I declare as I pull out my fake Prosecutor's badge made out of cardboard that is a perfect knock off of the original.) Prosecuto Luckenhaft von Karma!

What a strangely believeable request the Archduke has entrusted to Cerwyn. It is allmost as if he was previously made aware that the king's life would be extinguished as well as his on that night.

Ya know, as of late I've somehow develop a Kinetic Vision of sorts when it comes to noticing the few grammatical errors in well written fanfiction. It is easier to find these errors in well written fanfictions that it is for decently written fanfictions due to the fact the ones in well written fanfictions stand out more.

Hmm. That speech was way more badass than what Leonard had said to the princess that night, allthough that is my mostly biased opinoin on the matter. :)

(Chuckles then puts on my coffee maker/visor, and a coffee mug.) I allways love it when family fight each other to kill. (Chuckles some more while drinking my coffee while doing my best to imitate Prosecutor Gadot who in a way reminds me of a somewhat less sociopathic version of Shapur.)

Of course Cerwyn being an OC of your design Luminary-san would be badass enough to not have to fight the Phantom to gain the power of the White Knight. It is only logical. (Blinks, and frowns.) I was trying to be Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.

Dammit Shapur! Weren't you listening to Cerwyn's second badass speech. Well... Anywho... Looks like the castle's got a new sky light, and so does the treasure vault as well apparently. :)

By the way Luminary-senpai... Has Greymon Leader-san's... (for lack of a better term at this moment.) fanfiction writing skills improved?

And can ypu, or someone else easily tell the difference between something Greymon Leader-san wrote, and something you wrote, Luminary-senpai?

I've read that WKC: The Tale of the Forgotten Hero fic, and I felt it was very very pathetic. Here is the review I gave to that pathetic foolish Justin Bieber fangirl. Enjoy. (Bows.)

tut, tut, tut. (Smirks snidely while looking down on you as if you were some sort of wounded stray mongrel pup who had just gotten hit by a bike, and is at death's doorsteps.)

(Cracks bullwhip, and glares intently at you.) Your one of those foolishly blind foolish fools who foolish blind themselves from the truth, and instead opt to fall into foolish delusions of gramjuer from the likes of which you can't hope to escape from, because only a truely foolish fool would blind themselves into foolishly interperating ALL forms of critique as the foolish 'flaming' of the even more foolish, but not as foolish as you are foolish flamers.

Allow me to attend to this foolish lapse in judgement you who have foolishly made. (Swings bullwhip, and starts lashing the foolishly foolish fool who can't bother to acknowledge the emotions of his allies, and close friends... Leonard.)

SNAP! OW! CRACK! OWIE! SNAP! ARRGH! KA-CRACK! ZOWCH! SNAP! AIYEE!

(Stops lashing my bullwhip, and glares intently at the downed Leonard who is recovering from my whipping of him.)

Why the heck did you whip me!? (Leonard yells as he gets up off of the ground, and attempts to glare me into death, or a near death-like state.)

Because you foolish fool... The author of this fic is more than likely a foolishly immature pre-teenage girl who has foolish come to admire that foolishly foolishly immature, and vagrant fool Justin Bieber. (Cracks whip again.)

So? (The foolish White Warrior says.)

It would be extremely wrong for me, a male teenager of 17 to start lashing a younger member of my peer group on the online worldwide community you foolish fool with foolishly foolish perverted, and pedophilistic thoughts of me whipping a member of the opposite gender for amusement, and sexual arousal. (Starts lashing the foolishly foolish perverted pedophile repeatedly.)

SNAP! GAH! CRACK! OHH! SNAP! MOMMY! KA-CRACK! SNIRK! CRACK! SNAP! CRACK! SNAP! SNAP! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! SNAP! THUD!

(Stares down at the semi-unconcious form of the foolishly foolish perverted pedophile with a frown upon my face before turning to the author of this farce of a fanfiction while crossing my arms under my chest still holding the whip in my hand.) Your next foolish Justin Bieber fangirl.

Luckenhaft von Karma is now vacating the cyber premesies, and not wishing you Safety, and Peace in the 'dead' language that is Latin.

I a

I think it goes without saying this chapter was really freaking awesome.

I a
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
This was a good chapter
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Okay this was coo. Listen sorry for bugging you I will make the neext chaptter.
LittleKing9512 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I like it. It's a good change of pace from the other stories I have read.

I'm sorry that Greymon is annoying you by the way.
I-am-LB3 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Cerwyn and Dragon? Damnit what a cool team! Lovin it
I-am-LB3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Cerwyn, lady miu's elder brother has a dream about the white knight? Amazing!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for posting. This I hope I can do more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
(LK9512)

Hee hee. :) This is going to be good. (pulls out a comfy chair and some popcorn and prepares to watch the epic battle to come) Kick his butt Cerwyn!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This seems to be a cool story cant wait for the next chapter. Also thank you for adding me to your favroute authors. Your a good mate.
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/5/2012