Reviews for A Study in Silver
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I enjoyed that, I hope for more. I'm kind of sad there was no Allen but that's okay.

Good work and thank you for the story!
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Me encanto.
La historia en sí es buena, estuvo bien escrita, y adore a Lavi en todo lo que fue la historia - aunque eso es común, jajaja - en fin, espero que le des su continuación a esta historia, si puedes, si quieres, si llegas a inspirarte.
VampireLoveStory chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Freaking awesome. I FREAKING LIVE Sherlock, so it's even a cool twist with the dgm characters.

It would be hard to make your own deductions and cases...
Emovation chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is gold.

And I see PoT fic. You have turned into my favourite author.
orlyorly chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This is perfect.

"Look, I'm in shock—I've got a blanket!"
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
No you won't!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Poor Mycroft. There's no D-Gray Man equivalent.
Holly-Batali chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
THIS, THIS THING, RIGHT HERE, this MARVELOUS work of fiction-is BRILLIANT. I can't tell you just how much I loved reading this story. I adore BBC Sherlock and the characters, love them to death-but THIS is SO fun to read, and I just love the relationship between Lavi and Kanda in this! YOU are a genius. I hope to see more in the future! :D
Yuu13 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I'd love to read more of these series if you wanna continue, that is.
Great writing! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This is pretty awesome, I really wanted to read more, I hope you decide to update soon...
DGMLover12564 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
storyyyyyy

amazing
fan-tastic
The Other Problem chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Oh wow. Wow. Shit. Wowowowowowowowowowowow...
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Oh gods oh gods oh gods-I loved this fic to the extreme! I just finished reading the Sherlock Holmes novels and one of my friends pointed me to this awesome masterpiece of yours that also contains my favourite manga fandom. Oh please, please, PLEASE write the other three crossover stories! This type of plot has never ever been seen before, and seeing you stop there with so short a case is too saddening to describe in proper words! Please write the other stories!

I'm so going to tell my friends of the shining diamond that I've just read! I've gotta know of this amazing story! *tags, favs and goes off to tell her pals*
Nova Mode chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I already added this to my favorites because it needed to be done.

But I realized I could not leave without actually leaving a review, how horrendous am I!

Because this was a brilliant read, I loved it all the way through. Although I'm sad you won't be able to continue, but I do understand.

But hopefully one day you can come back to continue with this, it was really great!
There Was A Silence chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Okay, honestly?

I haven't reviewed anything in the longest time. Really, it's shameful; I love receiving them, but am too lazy to give. Over time I've found myself only reviewing those that my self-righteous head deem worthy, and of those there are not a lot. But this?

/This/.

This is worthy of a proper keysmashing. HDIDFHDKSHFHFDUSI73$;$:.

I adore BBC Sherlock completely and totally. It is fantastic, and as much as I enjoyed the American movie adaptation, there is no doubt in my mind that Cumberpatch and Freeman exceed (is that the right word?) their American counterparts in every way. But as much as I love Sherlock, I love dgm, and by extension Lavi (who is my favorite character of all time, given my attachment to dgm, my first fandom, and also that he is amazing and wonderful and yada yada, why am I telling you this goddammit I'm ranting again GUH feel free to ignore me) and I am honestly, horribly ashamed for never having a crossover of the two cross my mind.

And let me tell you, this was the /perfect/ crossover. Not only was the cast superb, but the writing was superb. Clever and funny, the dialog was brilliant and the references were delightful, not to mention the narrative itself was just really, really well written. It was a joy to read; too often will I read a fix for the character I like or an interesting plot, only to find that the writing leaves something to be desired. And because I'm a sucker, I always read them anyway - this here is not such a case. I don't know what to say. I loved it; Lavi is the /perfect/ Sherlock. Komui as Lestrade (I think I spelt that right) and Lenalee as Molly (and holy crap that's another thing! I love the fact that you didn't restrict yourself by sticking strictly to the show; taking the creative lisence to let Lenalee be Molly as well as John/Kanda's friend, and bending Sherlock's personality to make Lavi more in character is something I admire and respect greatly, so awesome job there), and Chaoji as Anderson/Donovan, etc - it was all wonderful. I couldn't stop internally flailing. Truthfully, I would have chosen Allen as Watson and someone like Miranda as Mrs. Hudson (and probably Kanda as Lestrade because I'd need to fit him in somewhere but mainly because that is the FUNNIEST mental image, Kanda having to swallow his pride and getting all worked up and whatnot every time he has to call Lavi but being adorable because deep down he trusts him anyway and d'aww and I'm ranting again oh god someone shut me up), and Bookman as Mycroft, but you most certainly made your cast work! Again, it was /fantastic/, and less than halfway through the first chapter I was head over heels with Kanda as John. Really, you had me convinced of your cast before the second chapter, they were all just so /perfect/. XD

I'm dying to know who plays Mycroft and Irene, and what part Allen takes in all this. There aren't many female characters in dgm, so my first thought is Chomesuke; none of the others seem to fit for me. As for Mycroft, I have /no/ clue. For some reason Allen and Cross keep coming to mind, but neither really fit... (OH MAN I JUST REMEMBERED LINK. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SPOT HE WOULD TAKE BUT HE NEEDS ONE. WAIT WHAT THE HE'LL AM I SAYING THIS IS NOT MY STORY THAT WAS SO RUDE I AM SO SORRY IGNORE ME.) Either way, whoever you're planning, whether I anticipated them or not, I'm sure you could make it so they fit the role perfectly.

The only critique (that is assuming that cast thing above doesn't count as critique, because to me it doesn't, you made it work so /well!/) that I can think of is Kanda's gun. At one moment he didn't have it and the next he did; it's just a small bit of confusion, really nothing of significance, so don't worry about it, I'm just wondering.

My last and final point of discussion is a plea: PLEASE, PLEASE write out the other chapters, I need to see the Millenium Fall from a Lavi-Kanda perspective like you have no idea. Ah, eithe way, that doesn't stop this case from being a /fantastic/ read. This dreadfully long review is drawing to a close now; I apologize for beig forced toendure this terrible review, and thank you for such a great story.

Silence