Reviews for A Study in Silver
KandaSayori5076 chapter 2 . 7/20
"Shut up everybody, shut up!" Lavi shouted, clearly agitated. "Don't move, don't speak, don't breath, don't think! Chaoji, face the other way your're putting me off."

... Kanda sneered, rubbing his temples. "You lower the IQ of the entire street when you open that fucking mouth of yours."

I consider these two lines as two of the golden lines ever written by BBC writer for Sherlock, and I can totally imagine Lavi and Kanda, two of my favorite characters for D Gray Man uttering these two lines! Especially Kanda, that line should really be used against Allen. (I know Allen is smarter, but I am a Kanda biased, so bear with me. ) Lavi's character might seem a bit out though, due to the fact that you are trying to merge(correct?) a bit of Sherlock Holmes in him. But overall, one of the most fantastic fan-fiction I have ever read on this website. Good story flow, very close character adaptation, no typos. In a nutshell, one of my best reading experience on this website.

I understand the stress of juggling real life obligations with writing, so all the best! Hope to see you update soon! :)
P.S: I also like Imitation Black and Canterella. Thumbs up for you. :D
narrizan chapter 2 . 5/27
Oh gosh, HO GOSH! Be still my beating heart ... *DOUBLE HEARTS* *DOUBLE HEARTS* *DOUBLE HEARTS* *DOUBLE HEARTS* *DOUBLE HEARTS* - sorry , I'm beyond words now. _~

Zan *dies*
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I enjoyed that, I hope for more. I'm kind of sad there was no Allen but that's okay.

Good work and thank you for the story!
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Me encanto.
La historia en sí es buena, estuvo bien escrita, y adore a Lavi en todo lo que fue la historia - aunque eso es común, jajaja - en fin, espero que le des su continuación a esta historia, si puedes, si quieres, si llegas a inspirarte.
VampireLoveStory chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Freaking awesome. I FREAKING LIVE Sherlock, so it's even a cool twist with the dgm characters.

It would be hard to make your own deductions and cases...
Emovation chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is gold.

And I see PoT fic. You have turned into my favourite author.
orlyorly chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This is perfect.

"Look, I'm in shock—I've got a blanket!"
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
No you won't!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Poor Mycroft. There's no D-Gray Man equivalent.
Holly-Batali chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
THIS, THIS THING, RIGHT HERE, this MARVELOUS work of fiction-is BRILLIANT. I can't tell you just how much I loved reading this story. I adore BBC Sherlock and the characters, love them to death-but THIS is SO fun to read, and I just love the relationship between Lavi and Kanda in this! YOU are a genius. I hope to see more in the future! :D
Yuu13 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I'd love to read more of these series if you wanna continue, that is.
Great writing! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This is pretty awesome, I really wanted to read more, I hope you decide to update soon...
DGMLover12564 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012

The Other Problem chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Oh wow. Wow. Shit. Wowowowowowowowowowowow...
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Oh gods oh gods oh gods-I loved this fic to the extreme! I just finished reading the Sherlock Holmes novels and one of my friends pointed me to this awesome masterpiece of yours that also contains my favourite manga fandom. Oh please, please, PLEASE write the other three crossover stories! This type of plot has never ever been seen before, and seeing you stop there with so short a case is too saddening to describe in proper words! Please write the other stories!

I'm so going to tell my friends of the shining diamond that I've just read! I've gotta know of this amazing story! *tags, favs and goes off to tell her pals*