Reviews for My Punishment
Otaku-tan FTW chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow! I love morbid stuff like this! And the psychology aspect was amazing as well. It could have happened this way. Love it
AmeNeko chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
How positively morbid :D

I thought this was a well-written one-shot, and I love the ghastly connection between Mion and Shion through life and death. Shion's grisly end was well done. Excellent, this is going on my Favorites
Cherrylin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow.. this is definitely one of the better pieces I have read in a very long while. It was excellently written, a beautiful psychology.

There's no doubt Shion's got a loose 'nail' in her head. (And here I'd better quit my terribly bad humor.)

It was very interesting and captivating. I read fics in the morning to pass time before my bus arrives, and here it is, almost missed by me. Been a while since my eyes were so much more focused on text than the clock.

I love how you made Shion into that emotional wreck yet just wanting to die, knowing nothing can be done to erase her sins. Her questions were very common for something who can't think straight, short and precise.

I really pity the poor girl, moreso with this text added to my mind. The only thing I caught, is that you used "doing so/to do so" in the two first paragraphs, which was a slight repetition to me.

Other than that, keep it up! I love the psychology as said, as well as the details!

~Cherrylin.