Reviews for White Blank Page
Falloutgirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
closetklaine27 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Did i skip anything? Or am i just really stupid because i cant determine where kurt's name was revealed.. Can you shiw me where.. Really want to know please..
FullOfHunger chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Angsty perfect wonderful! I love that Blaine didn't ever read the name on his paper but that we still got to know that klaine was the universe's endgame :D
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
is it weird that I'm lauging at the irony that they actually found their soulmates :) in some AU kurt comes back to the fire place and reconizes the pieces of paper and finds his name on it :) loved it
Wyny chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Sweet story. And I'm so glad Blaine finally didn't read the name on the paper. Kurt is right, those are stupid clue and those papers must ruin people's lifes. :)
iklaintevenmad chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Adorable, angsty, and my favourite AU! Loved it :):)
silverstream27 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
lovely :3
nei stop chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is beautiful! Wonderful job! :D
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great take on the soulmate!trope. Love that, in the end, Kurt is right - it's really just a piece of paper, and how does that make it the authority on who to love?

So many deeper implications, seriously. 3
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That. Was. Awesome.

I was torn, because I really wanted Blaine to not care what the paper said, but I still wanted to know if it was Kurt. And you gave me both! Perfect :-)
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Loved it! Very original!
lozo828 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this is really cutexx :)
happyrainbowfluff chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
this were really good! so cute and klainey. I just love the way you wrote it. Usually I have problems with reading all the stuff (because it's on my phone or my computer) and I always tends to skip pieces. I dont even know why:P But this one kept me reading all the way:D Congrats, you have written the most awesome fic EVER
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/23/2012

That was lovely. I love the idea of soulmates, I think it's ridiculously romantic, but I also think I might walk out on the idea if he or she didn't fit me. Ahh, I'll never know.

Unless scientists do some crazy shiz in the next 5 years.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012