Reviews for What's Left to Remember
OkiKitty chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
...And then it's not updated for two years. TuT This is what I get for not updating my fics. Lol! Anyway, great fic, nonetheless. But I'm wondering what happened with Rina...
Transfarmer chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
This story is my drug oh my gosh

THIS HAS INSPIRED ME.

WOW THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION.

I shall go write now, and it's all thanks to you and your AshxCam story :'D

Please continue. I know you haven't updated in like forever, but PLEASE PLEASE continue. It would mean the world to me if you updated.
WindRush chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
This chapter was cute! Ash is finally admitting to his feelings lol _ I can't wait for more because I still want to know who this Rina actually it!
AKnifeInMyLover chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
update or i place curse upon your family for the next 8000 years! jkjk i love where this is going lol
deadaccount19 chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Is Rina like his girlfriend, or just in love with him even though he is gay?
catwiththetattoo chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
It's not bad at all! I don't know why you said it was ! No really!
And it wasn't cheesy at all! It was CUTTTEEE! ash had finally come through! Woohoo!
I can see where this story is going...and I'm happy:) update soon!
WolfsNeverDie chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I had waited for this w Red the story some time ago and wanted to know how t will continue, so am glad to see an update W Hope the next one will be faster o3o'' /shot

Am really curious where Cam wants to go with Ash and what will happen W Though i could say to Cam, that trying to get two rabbits might end up with him having neither e3e So he should really choose...
VD chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
It's great to see you finally back. Here comes the drama
WindRush chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Now I want to know just who the flying flipping fuck Rina is! Aww, Ash is trying to make Cam happy and see if being together as a couple is nice! Cool chapter! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Now srsly, if you're Not going to write more... I'm going to kill myself and my Last Words will be: Damn you, [insert your Name here] x.x yeah Not very creative.. But hell its late here in Germany and i'm sick of waiting... You've done such a great Job.. And the humor in this chapter turned out to be a little too serious somehow.. But weeell i still fall for you and your creative style *.* and hell yeah! I'm so Happy that cheryl isnt there anymore! That bitch T-T i couldnt care less for someone of tott! Ahhh... Really good Job.. I rly wanna marry u right Know... So... Waaaaahhhhh faaangirl-modus arrgh... Now i peed... Thats to you T-T mwuahahaha, still love you! -LeiaMordio
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
A lurker of this story finally posting a review!

Honestly, I love this story. When I saw the "Story updated" message in my inbox, I almost jumped out of my chair.

The ending of this chapter was completely unexpected! I can't wait to see what happened next!

And that 7 hours of writing this certainly paid off. It may be short (Well, to me; I think anything under like 5,000 words is short xD), but it's certainly well worth it!

"I-I wanna know how it feels, so... Just hug me back, okay?"
I giggled at that. A lot. xD

Oh boy, I fail at writing reviews. So, uh... I love this story!
catwiththetattoo chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
WAH! Such a long chappie! And 7 hours! Hugs and kisses!
It's the epitome of cuteness!
The kiss was a bit...abrupt. :D but i loved it!
I find Rina annoying. Why must she be in the plot?
Anyway, well done! (The changing clothes part-heheh)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Please update? Please? Pretty please? I'm giving you a review *wink, wink* CamxAsh is adorable and you do a really good job of writing it. I love Ash's commentary in the italics. I really like how the characters change over the two years. Especially how in the beginning they joke about Cam being Ash's pet and then in this chapter Ash is feeling like he's Cam's pet. I think it was brilliant how subtly you did this - not actually stating it but implying it with how Ash thinks he's acting like a dog. I'm amazed at how much attention you paid to the details in this (Cam's smile at the end of chapters 1 and 9!).

You might want to try and be a bit more careful with run-on sentences. "When they got home..." at the end of this chapter is a pretty good example, It seems like you're trying to cram way to much information into that poor sentence. I may be completely wrong about this, if so, pay me no attention whatsoever. Now that I've read that sentence a couple times I'm really curious where else they went ;)

Wow, whenever I write reviews for stuff they get really long... Oh, well. Hopefully you find this useful. Oh, and I'm still not done. The way you wrote Oracle is great. Did you include amaryllis to signify something? I think I'll go look that up now. I'm pretty sure it's spelled 'marshmallow'. I'll forgive you for misspelling it if you update sooner! Just kidding, I'd have no idea how to spell it without spellcheck :)

Anyhow, please update? Sorry if I'm kind of pestering you, but I really like your story.
catwiththetattoo chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Hellothere!:)That was truly amazing, I must say I loved it very much! I just finished 10 chappies in one go. it made me laugh at many points, and both of them are just so cute! Cam reminds me a lot of Cilan:) The handcuffs bit was kinda shocking...paranoid much? Hehe, it shows how much he was hurt bcos of Ash leaving. I'm very high from reading this haha!

Erm, I would like to give you some advice..I hope you won't be offended, but the thing is, I always thought reviews were supposed to be serious things, not just comments so..I find some phrases you use rather weird, like "exhausting that gentle smile" in Chapter 9. I dunno, I've never come across that before..isn't 'exhaust' used for physical exhaustion or tiredness? I'm not very sure..if you know about that, please enlighten me! There's a few phrases that I thought was weird, but maybe that's just me. And feel free to critique my work too, don't just give compliments (though they make me ridiculously happy :D *blush*)

And..about the sex scene, is that still on? The ten and twenty reviews challenge? I support including such a scene:)

Woo this is super long. This isn't how its done in this site, huh? Ppl give such short reviews. Bah. Then whats that 10000 characters for huh? ANYWAY! Next chapter please please! THree to four weeks is a ridiculously long time! Sigh. I'll give you a cyber cookie if you update early? And don't swear:P haha. If you can invent a cookie transporter I'll willingly give you a real cookie.

And because I'm crazy i've checked all four boxes below. So update soon!
VD chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I don't want to be one of those people, but please update soon!