Reviews for An Evening in Stern Bild
lazylegionspark chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
That was a nice story, I quite enjoyed it.
sandyatthebeach chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I love it! I can totally imagine this actually happening, haha, and I love reading from Yuri's POV. He's really under-appreciated, and I always thought he'd be similar to Bunny. Just... darker. Love how you captured all that. ;)
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Fantastic interactions between a variety of characters.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Really cute story
I really liked the peaceful atmosphere of the fic even through Yuri's panic attack and the NEXT incident. Really great story! XDD
Kotetsu is just awesome x3
deemama66 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Now this would of been a more BeFitting ending to the anime
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
cute ;) I'd have liked a sequel of that !
Androgynous-Heron chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
bravo bravo beautiful
InsanitySilver chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Firstly, you have an elegant and sophisticated writing style that's a joy to read. I imagine Yuri would be a somewhat difficult character to write for, since he's a man of little words, but your portrayal of his character was flawless. It still amazes me how fully you grasp his character. I feel the little intellectual tidbits are exactly what someone with his education would think about. Exploring an existing character/s and/or setting is what fan fiction is all about for me and that is exactly what I received from your piece. It was a warm story with the subtle bits of humor I so often crave. Thank you for a pleasant read and I hope to indulge myself in any of your future works.
Darke Angelus chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It made for a welcome, fun read as composed, restrained Yuri was held hostage by Kotetsu's kind, demanding nature and dragged all over SternBild in a G-Rated final night bash. I had a good laugh at Yuri's expense. Now there are two exact opposites if there ever were any! Kotetsu came off a bit dimmer and useless than I would have liked, particularly during the fight against the water NEXT but his patience and restraint in dealing with Yuri's anger towards Kaede spotlights his gentle nature to perfection, and for that I thank you. I have no doubt that he would have become a Papa Wolf in no time flat if Yuri had shown any overt aggression.

Many thanks for a wonderful read. You did yourself proud with this great story. Cheers!
ladiee yami chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for writing such a great fic. It's kinda sad and hilariously funny at the same time. I love the part where Yuri just "fall gracelessly on the couch" and the "single, small-denomination bill" Kotetsu left behind at the pizza parlor. I really love how yuri thinking about how Kotetsu should watch his sugar intake since he is 40.

I am surprise Barnaby didnt realize who Yuri is from the information he got from Kaede. Guess he doesnt want to jump to conclusion.

Anyway, thanks again for this wonderful fic. Really made my day. LOL
Ileranerak chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I love about everything: the basic idea, the way it was put into action. Your way of portraying Yuri, and Kotetsu's personality. Are you going to write more? I hope you do. We need more Yuri fics.

thank you for sharing this with us :D
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
oh no, it is already complete... it is such a nice interesting story, there are clearly not enough yuri petrov centric stories... hope you'll write another one or maybe a sequel to this one...
Madam Malia chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
That was absolutely lovely. I love how you portrayed all the characters. With the way you finished this chapter, as well as the title of the chapter, the rational part of me wants to think this is the last chapter. However, the fangirl in me really wishes and hopes that you have more to add to this.

To add a bit of criticism: The logical part of me finds it a little hard to believe that Barnaby would just take the fact that Yuri is not only a NEXT, but one with the exact same, if not similar, powers to Lunatic without questioning it. Kotetsu not questioning it makes sense, but Barnaby, with his inclination to be more suspicious about things, doesn't seem the type of guy to just let something like this go.

In that vein, I hope to see you do some more development with this. The fangirl in me is really hoping to see more of this story. :)
Monmon-la chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Update! UPDATE! Really, this is a great fic which doesn't over-do the hurt/comfort genre and has a witty, suitable humor for the plot and characters.
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012