Reviews for Near to You
LateNightShips chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
All this happy shit is making me tear up... Stahp!
MostLikelyInsane chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Okay, so the end kinda confused me a lil bit.
When Dave said he loved her, did he mean it platonicly...? or did he really love her romanticly in the first place, and still did?...
ish lil bit confused.
buuuuuuut I love this story
so much :3
polyfandrous chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Jfc this was so cute and adorable and oh my heart strings! I'm sitting here at work trying not to cry lmao. And you got all the characters spot-on. This was just really super great and I wanted to let you know.
Yeti78 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was really good. I was crying by the end! Gahklsjfoiseniosrgns! Just soooooo cute and sad and adorable.
gottabethegoodasian chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh my god. That was awesome. That pesterlog at the end just topped it all off too.
I absolutely love JadeKar and JadeDave, but i think i'm starting to like JadeKar more that JadeDave. Ughh so cute c:
Do I read too much chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
D'awww! That was cute! Gotta love Karkat, he's as sweet as he is rude!
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This song actually holds personal significance for me, and jadekat is my otp, and even though obviously that's not what this is about, it adds even more greatness to this fic. I loved it. I could see Karkat behaving the way you portrayed him, and even Jade, so good job at keeping them pretty well in character.

Usually songfics aren't done well, but I loved this, and it was beautiful. Great writing. I'd love to read more Jadekat from you :)
Suzurin chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Damn, that pesterlog at the end nearly made me burst into tears... ;; Aghhh. I love Jadekat. And Dave. And I love this fic. Great fic, great job 3
LittleMissMarci chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was okay until the pestering at the end. That nearly broke me into tears. Why, I really don't know, except that it may have been a release for this AMAZING AND FANTASTICAL WORK OF ART!
Pyro of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
D'awwwwwww! That's so adorable! I love it when karkats being all soft an fuzzy!
Homestucker413 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
:')
This was so wonderful in every way!
rawrmas chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SO DARN CUTE. :DDD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
X33 SO CUTE! X33
MissBayley chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
My heart. You've squeezed it. It is gushing out rainbows of blood everywhere. Thank you for the amazing fanfic!
adriel bellerose chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
oh sorry it seems that my emotions are spilling to the floor.

this was such a good fic, man! so good ;_; ~ thank you for writing it.