Reviews for Triumvirate
waddiwasiwitch chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Nice prequel - shows how central these three are to each other lives.
Kiratt chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Brilliant. Thank you for sharing w
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Having just spent a chunk of the last four days reading your entire Elemental Chess set...I must now review. :) I feel like a heel not reviewing people's stories as I read them, but I'm so busy reading them that I don't want to stop and review. :)
I can't pin down a favorite. (To be fair, though, I did read them in chronological order. So I read this story first, and then moved on to the other three.) I have definite favorite parts, and I can't get over how perfectly you write Roy/Riza. It's sheer perfection. :)
If I could critique anything, it's the utter happily-ever-afterness of it all, but I think that's what you were sort of going for. :) The manga/show was really gritty, and this doesn't follow its tone, but you nailed the comic moments to a tee, taking the dark elements and forging them into something amazing. I liked how not all the characters you introduced yourself were villains. You mixed it up with a character like Douglas. :) (I read Gosho Aoyama's Detective Conan series...the newly introduced characters each chapter are usually murderers or murderer's victims. It was a delightful twist that this wasn't the case for Douglas, who I genuinely liked toward the middle of his piece. :D )
Sorry, long review is long. I look forward to more stuff from you in the future; you're a definite watchlisted author. :D Thank you for the amazing almost-week of reading.
Ayaia
lizzington95 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
This was wonderful. I don't know if need to find you and hug you or find you and slap you around the face for all the feels you put into this.
verry-chan chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Truley wonderful. I really loved the second to last chaper where Roy and Riza exchanged tags and got "married". Really enjoyed this and cannot wait to read the ones that follow.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for writing the prequel to the series. It was very good.
jayfeather97 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Ahh loved this! (:
SunshineOwl chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Oh wow. This is totally perfect! I'm not sure if I have too many words to share for how much I love it. For sure one of my favorites, just behind FoA. Great work as always!
SunshineOwl chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Ugh, these past two chapters have completely melted me. So far, this is in a tie for favorites with FoA. It's just so beautifully written and exceptionally in character.
maplecat chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
This story is wonderful! the flow of the story is brilliant,the way you bring in the character is just great,all of them is IC,i'm so impressed with your writing skills,i'm surely gonna ask my friend to read this. its really hard to find a story that is IC because most of it will be OOC and i really hate,but you made it!

I always thought that riza's earings was given by roy,and i love you have the same idea.

Just that i don't understand about the tag? what is all about?

keep writing and all the best :)
Seamew chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
I'm new to this section in fanfiction, but you are hands down the best author I've run into so far. I love the way you portray these characters, somehow adding much more depth to them than some do. Your writing is also very easy to read and just sink yourself into. Thank you very much for sharing with us!
D. M. Evans chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Finally getting around to reading some of the big bangs and wanted to let you know I really loved this look at Roy and Riza and Maes. It all felt very real and very fitting for their characters. Well done (cornerofmadness on LJ)
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a delight! I just finished your Chessmaster Trilogy, only to find another little treasure to read. I shall devour these chapters in turn.

Love your writing style. It has a kind of quiet observation to it. Poetic and poignant. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
edwardfiend chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Amazing. Heart warming and a bit sad. I really enjoyed it and its a great prequel to the other fics. :)
WanderingTroubadour chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
I'm surprised that something as well done as this doesn't have more reviews! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I thought this story was wonderful and is a nice prequel to your trilogy. It was very well-written, and I think it captures the personalities of the characters well. I bow to your writing abilities. :) Bravo!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »