Reviews for The Great Babysitting Adventure
Mr. Spinner chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
This story was AMAZING! I can't even put everything I loved about it in one review! But I can try.
The cameos from other FF characters were inspired, and beautifully in character.
Kairi's interactions with Lea and Isa were excellent, and the overall plot was both heartwarming and thought-provoking.
But best of all was the string of call-forwards. Every one was perfectly placed and written.
This story is phenomenal - please keep it up!
(And I've actually wanted to write a piece like this for a while. I won't now, because nothing I could come up with would come close to matching this. And I can't bring myself to be bitter about it because this is so well-written.)
sdb5ss chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
I loved this. It was so funny and interesting. I really enjoyed it.
Unicron1000 chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
I love it
sailorsenshi13 chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
Don't worry Kairi. Hopefully you'll get to fight in KH3 and you did get in on a little bit of the action in KH2. Also, nice use of RTC.
Unicron1000 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Awww! That was a sweet chapter! Put a smile on my face.
Unicron1000 chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Update
Amulet Misty chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Haha, this is a really entertaining fic. I love what a hyperactive kid Kairi is...it does seem like her to run away like that xD it's fun to read about Lea and Isa just running around and trying to find her. While this is a kind of happy-mood kind of fic, it does sometimes makes me a bit sad, since they both think they'll be friends forever, but we all know what's going to happen...

I'm really enjoying this, and I hope to read more soon!
Kristen Verne chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Where ya been?

Kairi is a cutie! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kristen Verne chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
this is so amazing! Kairi vs Isa!
RaegyStorm chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
This story is so cute, I kept smiling! (:
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
was it lea or the kidnappers i wonder if kidnappers means both of them will have to save her
LittleKing512 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
This chapter made me smile fondly. I like it. I wonder who it is that snuck up on Kairi.

For a second I thought the silver haired boy was Xehanort. But I'm glad it was just Ienzo.
imthepunchlord chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
this is sch a cute chapter X) i really do wish it show little kairi meeting everyone and having such a connection with the nobodies.
update soon! i want to see who snuck up on kairi!
MagicRose713 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Yay! You updated! Great chapter! Please update again soon! I like this!