Reviews for Grey
YazYaz chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
WOW! This story is incredible amazing... I really enjoy reading it...
driver picks the music chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Yay!
lulujay chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Glad to know you are writing a sequel. I still feel like there could be so much more to this story. That it's actually just beginning. You are welcome to bounce ideas around with me anytime!
i-shel chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
I'm a bit surprised when you said that this is the last chapter of the story. But I'm so glad that you decided to write a sequel for this story. I'm hoping it's all about their life together after Damon broke up with Rebekah. They really deserved a happy ending. Can't wait for the sequel!
driver picks the music chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
So while I'm sad to see it end(because I love all your stories so much), I think that you ended it perfectly. Not to much, not to little. Good job on a wonderfully written story. :o)
vivianafrancesca chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Please dont end it like that. I want to know what happends between everyone, rebekah and damon, his mom and her. Elana and damon and her dad and him. Hell even jer needs some brotherly love lol i really hope u add more. Ive enjoyed reading this story.
beverlie4055 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
love the chapter
helenamtavares chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Hmmmmmm, maybe de confrontation with Rebekah and a happy ending to Elena and Damon. Like her wedding dream becoming real, awn. Love the fic :D
Ems-g chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
The story was really good but I have to say it: The ending felt rushed! Elena just issued the ultimatum and then one chapter later, we find that Damon's left Rebekah and is in love with Elena with no fallout. I would recommend a few more chapters to sort out all the issues from the broken engagement and Damon's dad. The ending felt like you had gotten sick of the story and just ended it.
lina89 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
i was so happy that u updated! loved this chap! finally she said it yay! haha love Damon’s mom! u r doing an awesome job with this story! keep up!
delenasanarchy chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
"Elena 1, Rebekah 0. Let's put the little She Devil in the ground…shall we?" FAVORITE LINE IN THE CHAPTER! this is getting so amazing im so excited to read more & really glad elena finally expressed that she loved him!
driver picks the music chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
His mother is awesome! This chapter was great, I can't wait for more. Pms please!
the-moonlight-shines-so-bright chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter! Loved it.
lina89 chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
another awesome chap! i'm really liking this story! i hope he will soon wake up and see that his feeling for Rabekah had change since high school! Poor Elena! Love Caroline! update soon
lina89 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
this is really great! i love how you have written delena! awesome chap
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »