Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
readicted chapter 52 . 10/9/2014
Humbled protector. Finally understanding that he is but a man, seeking help through Him. His come to Jesus moment. Powerful.
readicted chapter 50 . 10/9/2014
Love how E is learning to be pa to Johnny and Janie. The bathing scene was precious.
readicted chapter 46 . 10/8/2014
He showed her he can cherish her deeply, without letting her rule him. Tender and strong. Respectful and stern.
readicted chapter 43 . 10/8/2014
Beautiful, poetically erotic, deep soul-touching lovemaking, without one explicit word.
readicted chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Hmmm, what's Em and Michael got themselves up to? I'm guessing the chamber maid at the boarding house is Rosalie. Loved E's passive aggressive snarky responses to the court's inquiry regarding the Choctaw. Just perfect.
readicted chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
"I will get my hat." The woman knows her heart, I love that.
shaz308 chapter 73 . 10/8/2014
Hopefully Rosalie has slain her demons with her felling of Royce.
shaz308 chapter 62 . 10/8/2014
Rosie is a very brave woman.
readicted chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
readicted chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
Wow, what a chapter, action packed!
readicted chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Like this bold Ewdard, laying his cards on the table, toe to toe with the cousin C. Not slinking quietly away in defeat, without a fight.
readicted chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Oh, what deep, gut-wrenching sorrow I feel. At the same time I feel awed by Bella's strength and fortitude.
readicted chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
This is one of the most beautifully moving chapter of fan fiction that I had read to date. It stirred such depth of emotion in me that it brought me to tears. I don't know if you still read reviews for this story, but I really wanted to share with you how this story has touched me heart.
shaz308 chapter 57 . 10/7/2014
I'm glad Rose has told them her story now.
shaz308 chapter 54 . 10/7/2014
She has a very clever mother in law. The Golden minutes, doesn't matter the time in history, there have always been golden minutes in which to change the world!
5,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »