Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
Edmazing chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
What can I say except I love this man. His outrage had my heartbreaking and me screen capping and sending it off to the mr to assuage my guilt at swooning for another. Lol

xoxo
Mel
Edmazing chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
I forgot how powerful this chapter was. And just how strong and bold this Bella is. I'm in awe of the strength she displays in being so honest about what she wants and what she fears.

I'm thoroughly enjoying getting to take my time with the developments this second time around.

Happy Wednesday,
Mel
Edmazing chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm revisiting pureness this morning.
Kate1386 chapter 77 . 9/19/2014
I so thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Can't believe I never read it before now. It was sweet, sassy and heartbreaking and I enjoyed every minute of it!
Embarrgo chapter 77 . 9/16/2014
This is a remarkable work. You are so gifted (and, evidently, prolific!) I wondered many times while readings this how you came by your ease with the language and vocabulary of 150 years ago, with history and events, lifestyles and customs, and even knowledge of "horseflesh". I know I will reread this one someday (but I would be happier to see it on a shelf at my local bookstore), but I'm going to move on to another of your stories now. Just wanted to let you know how deeply this story affected me; it is etched in my mind as though I watched it on film.
Thank you!
Suzy
Guest chapter 77 . 9/3/2014
As with your other stories that I have read, I love these characters. Wonderful story, and thank you for writing.
crackupmonkey chapter 77 . 8/30/2014
Just read the story through. Loved it!
MaryMary123 chapter 77 . 8/16/2014
what a wonderful story. Pat yourself on the back. Not many this good.

I loved every bit of it.
MaryMary123 chapter 75 . 8/15/2014
What a hard chapter to read and write I bet. Beautiful and very emotional. I am teary eyed reading this.
MaryMary123 chapter 71 . 8/15/2014
blessed be.. finally a baby for Emmett and Rosie.
MaryMary123 chapter 70 . 8/15/2014
about time..
MaryMary123 chapter 68 . 8/15/2014
Love horse races.. love them.
MaryMary123 chapter 64 . 8/15/2014
that is hard but necessary. Those little black babies need love and by any hand. BUT the people that are full of hate and prejudice would find fault in the very act of helping him. Mose is right.
MaryMary123 chapter 62 . 8/15/2014
Life back then was not forgiving. You know it is sad that color makes any difference at all.
MaryMary123 chapter 59 . 8/15/2014
I wonder if Bella will ever get pregnant again? Seems like no.
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »