Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 20 . 1/10/2015
I just ADORE this Edward...I probably shouldn't! But, like Bella, I can see the good in him...beyond the bad he sees in the mirror! Go get them, Edward!
Heart you, BB!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 19 . 1/8/2015
Well...that was a rough chapter for poor Edward!
Can't wait to see what "the prize" is...assuming it's reward money! But I should know you well enough not to assume anything! Hehehehe!
Heart ya!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
And the challenge has been set!
Edward is one determined man...but so is Cousin!
Heart ya!
-FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
So I'm finally back to reading this after a couple of months! Sorry it took so long, my BB!
I will read thru quickly now with quick posts! Just a few words to let you know I'm still here!
Always know I'm loving this and ADORING you!

I'm reading your current work, whatever it is (right now, "Deep in the Heart of Me"!) and it's brilliant! I can say that confidently...cause it's written by you! *Giggles*
Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee

P.S. What an amazing breaktrhru chapter this was...can't wait to see where we go from here! xoxo
Genevah chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Glad to see you wrote this one in epov ;) so far reads like a great ride. Definitely different.
kneon chapter 77 . 11/15/2014
Great story I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.
kneon chapter 75 . 11/15/2014
What an amazing chapter. Beautifully written, such emotion. It made me feel like I was there.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
"I wept" too! *sniffles*
That was beautiful, heart-breaking and almost "musical" in its rhythm! I was so enamored and touched!
Stay, Edward! Come back to him, Bella!
xoxoxo
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Oh nooooo! This was such a sad chapter! They all are so resentful toward him! And now his Bella may be leaving!
*sniffles!*
Heart ya, BB!
dianscot chapter 77 . 11/5/2014
So wonderful. Missed the action in the mid story, but still glad to have gotten extra time with these characters.
dianscot chapter 76 . 11/5/2014
Brings back such bittersweet memories of my moms passing. Sorrow indescribable to lose the one person who understood, accepted and loved me unconditionally from the first day. And as here, she was the best person anyone could ever know, let alone be blessed to call Ma. Yet, some consolation in how, inevitable that we will all have our end, she went in peace, surrounded by love. And how she was recognized, appreciated and treasured she was by all that ever knew her.
dianscot chapter 75 . 11/5/2014
Powerful
dianscot chapter 74 . 11/5/2014
I'm amazed that Bwould rest w not knowing the full story about Rose.
Avid Reader12 chapter 77 . 11/3/2014
I loved each of your 183,065 words. If you wrote 77 more chapters about this family, I would read them all. Thank you.
Sherryberry325 chapter 77 . 10/31/2014
I started reading this to fill in waiting for Deep in the Heart of Me and what an epic filler it was! I read it every waking moment and loved every precious word. Thank- you so so much. Everyone one of your stories touches my heart.

There was mention at the end of the story that you may write an epilogue for 4lls. I searched but could not find anything. Can you tell me if you were able to write that piece and if so where I could find it?
5,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »