Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
edwards-debussy chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
saw this story rec'd over on ADF and had to check it out. I'm really enjoying it so far-your way with edward's authentic POV is so unique and enjoyable. The turn the story has taken with carlisle hurts but I have a feeling edward isn't giving up yet. He is so conflicted and tortured, but it seems that he's finally seen that he has good in his life. Wonder when he's going to find himself worthy of it? Love it and can't wait for more...
Vampyre chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
He surely is a good man. And thorough. I like how he walked the trail of that soldier looking for more information, I suspect.

Really enjoying this!
Vampyre chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Thank God his ma showed up. Although Edward did a tremendous job bringing that wee girl into the world. Wow!

I forgot to mention how I loved all his terms of endearment and encouragement during her labor.

Great writing!
Vampyre chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh my God I was on the edge of my seat with this chapter.

Very creative storyline! You've done a great job with this theme.

Can hardly wait to read the rest!
deb24601 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Oh my heart. I have to stop here for the day; a friend and I are going to read three chapters a day until we catch up. It sounded like a good idea at the time... lol I WANNA READ MORE!

Thanks again for writing and sharing such a unique story. Can't wait for tomorrow.
deb24601 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Don't go Edward! I was welling up reading this, he has such strong feelings and seemed to feel so helpless even though he was doing so many right things. I kept mentally yelling "make the baby nurse!" because that's my only 'how to stop the post-partum bleeding' trick.

Thank you for an intense, realistic chapter.
deb24601 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Fantastic start. Totally gripping and I love the style of story-telling. The voices are perfect.

Thanks for sharing. On to the next chapter.
Treya chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Go Edward!
Ro Nordmann chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I love this story.

That is all.

:D
wootmoot chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Great story. Your story was recommended on a different forest today. Can't wait to read more.
Raewright chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Wow. This is beautifully written.
Hahny chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Loved Edward’s inner-monologue.

I’m so glad Johnny came to stop Edward before he did something stupid.

And, Carlisle? What’s up with him? Does he really want Bella and the kids or just the money that comes with them? Once again, Edward was keeping it real.

I wanted to let you know that I rec’d your story today on ADF; hope that gets you more readers and reviews.
raeb2008 chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Found this fantastic fic thru a tweet today! Couldnt put it down. So well written and the emotion that comes across takes your breath away! Looking forward to more. Rae
thank you chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
i love this story so much that i can never get enough
Hahny chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
At first, I wondered why she'd make love to him and then leave with Carlisle; but you made sure we understood why she was so hard on him. No woman wants to think of herself as a regret. She's lived that life once and never again. If he can't man up then she was going to take what she wanted/needed from the love of her life if only for one time.

He confessed but it seems she may have had an inkling that this was what was eating at him.
5,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 330 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 .. Last Next »