Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
How will Edward be able to concentrate on the fields or any dang thing with Bella right in the house under his nose? Sigh...back to work. And then homework tonight. But I am determined to get a few more chaps in before bed tonight!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Oh, man, my heart aches for Bella. I'm curious what her relationship with Riley was like.
midsouthmama chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
I started reading this story yesterday evening, and I couldn't put it down. I got caught up this morning. Such beautiful and descriptive writing! I love your Edward...he's not completely broken, I don't think. I think with Bella's help he could be whole again. Lol, aren't they a pair? I love how she can rile him up like nobody else. :D

Faireyfan rec'd this story to me, and I'm so glad she did...even though I snot-sobbed through my breakfast this morning as I read!

Looking forward to reading more...
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Your story was rec'd on Lady G's FB page, so I'm giving it a try. :)

-MJ
deb24601 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
I think this might be my favourite chapter so far. I especially liked the passage where Bella is washing Edward, the tenderness, the contrast between how he thinks of himself and what she's turning him into. The word 'absolve" came to mind. It was really beautiful although I did grin at "I knew I was swollen like a bull ready to rut, but she didn't know it, and I'd never tell." Oh I bet Bella knew... and I bet she didn't mind at all. ;)

Loving it. Thank you.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Well, Miss Irina has Edward pegged. I liked that little bit of fortune telling there. I'm anxious to see what's going to happen,
Gillian Aubrey chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
That was a pretty intense chapter! I bet Emmett is regretting taking off like he did.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Poor Edward! :(
Gillian Aubrey chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Edward plays some mean baseball! :)
dowlingnana chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Fantastic chapter! The convo with Irina was something else. I just know Edward was hoping to her a different story. lol Edward is just awesome even in his darkness, he's still very savvy about what he's doing, esp. to stay alive. TY so much for this story.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Well, I made it to bed...and promptly pulled up the story on my phone. Curse you, technology. I need my sleep! I love the relationship between the brothers. All kinds of dynamics going on there.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I feel so bad for the burdens that Edward carries in his heart and on his soul. I hope he's able to find some reprieve from them.

And with that, I must go to bed. I'll be lucky to get in 5 hours before the alarm goes off. Pity party for me, heeey!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I'm just sitting here enraptured. I don't know if I've ever been so fully engulfed in a story so quickly before!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh my gosh, this first chap is spectacular! I wish I hadn't started this at freaking one in morning...I need to get at least a few hours of sleep before work, but dammit, I want to read more!

Thank you for doing the research necessary with a period piece like this, and keeping the vernacular appropriate for the time it's set in. I appreciate it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Oh, but Edward is quite smitten. It's funny that Emmett and Seth are trying to court Bella! :)
5,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 330 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 350 .. Last Next »