Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
Robsessed2 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Edward is the man in charge- that's for sure. wonder what Emmett thought of him getting the stranger to fit in the box-he sure got a glimpse of what Edward could be capable of. Edward is falling fast... i'm really enjoying myself re-reading this again. i think i have time for another. i'm loving this so much it's hard to pull away.
deelovely60 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
He is just the most confused, darling thing, isn't he? Not afraid of a man, but afraid of a breast.

I love the voice of the story. Most of the time I find dialects difficult, but after the first paragraph I found it charming. Your story was recommended over at 'A Different Forest'. I'm glad I came to visit!
Robsessed2 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
i'm back with another chance to catch up my reviews. the end of this chapter just gave me chills. he has such a wounded soul and its so sweet to see that maybe she can help him heal.
lynnpepper77 chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Loved Irina. Excellent secondary characters are just as important to a story as the main characters. Loved it:)
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
How will Edward be able to concentrate on the fields or any dang thing with Bella right in the house under his nose? Sigh...back to work. And then homework tonight. But I am determined to get a few more chaps in before bed tonight!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Oh, man, my heart aches for Bella. I'm curious what her relationship with Riley was like.
midsouthmama chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
I started reading this story yesterday evening, and I couldn't put it down. I got caught up this morning. Such beautiful and descriptive writing! I love your Edward...he's not completely broken, I don't think. I think with Bella's help he could be whole again. Lol, aren't they a pair? I love how she can rile him up like nobody else. :D

Faireyfan rec'd this story to me, and I'm so glad she did...even though I snot-sobbed through my breakfast this morning as I read!

Looking forward to reading more...
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Your story was rec'd on Lady G's FB page, so I'm giving it a try. :)

-MJ
deb24601 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
I think this might be my favourite chapter so far. I especially liked the passage where Bella is washing Edward, the tenderness, the contrast between how he thinks of himself and what she's turning him into. The word 'absolve" came to mind. It was really beautiful although I did grin at "I knew I was swollen like a bull ready to rut, but she didn't know it, and I'd never tell." Oh I bet Bella knew... and I bet she didn't mind at all. ;)

Loving it. Thank you.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Well, Miss Irina has Edward pegged. I liked that little bit of fortune telling there. I'm anxious to see what's going to happen,
Gillian Aubrey chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
That was a pretty intense chapter! I bet Emmett is regretting taking off like he did.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Poor Edward! :(
Gillian Aubrey chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Edward plays some mean baseball! :)
dowlingnana chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Fantastic chapter! The convo with Irina was something else. I just know Edward was hoping to her a different story. lol Edward is just awesome even in his darkness, he's still very savvy about what he's doing, esp. to stay alive. TY so much for this story.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Well, I made it to bed...and promptly pulled up the story on my phone. Curse you, technology. I need my sleep! I love the relationship between the brothers. All kinds of dynamics going on there.
5,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 330 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 350 .. Last Next »