Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Oh nooooo! This was such a sad chapter! They all are so resentful toward him! And now his Bella may be leaving!
*sniffles!*
Heart ya, BB!
{GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
dianscot chapter 77 . 11/5/2014
So wonderful. Missed the action in the mid story, but still glad to have gotten extra time with these characters.
dianscot chapter 76 . 11/5/2014
Brings back such bittersweet memories of my moms passing. Sorrow indescribable to lose the one person who understood, accepted and loved me unconditionally from the first day. And as here, she was the best person anyone could ever know, let alone be blessed to call Ma. Yet, some consolation in how, inevitable that we will all have our end, she went in peace, surrounded by love. And how she was recognized, appreciated and treasured she was by all that ever knew her.
dianscot chapter 75 . 11/5/2014
Powerful
dianscot chapter 74 . 11/5/2014
I'm amazed that Bwould rest w not knowing the full story about Rose.
Avid Reader12 chapter 77 . 11/3/2014
I loved each of your 183,065 words. If you wrote 77 more chapters about this family, I would read them all. Thank you.
Sherryberry325 chapter 77 . 10/31/2014
I started reading this to fill in waiting for Deep in the Heart of Me and what an epic filler it was! I read it every waking moment and loved every precious word. Thank- you so so much. Everyone one of your stories touches my heart.

There was mention at the end of the story that you may write an epilogue for 4lls. I searched but could not find anything. Can you tell me if you were able to write that piece and if so where I could find it?
dianscot chapter 56 . 10/31/2014
He's such a funny Puritan. God love him. It's essential E.
dianscot chapter 55 . 10/31/2014
Such a hunk, the way he is when there is danger. Really a superhero.
dianscot chapter 54 . 10/31/2014
Love the marriage advice!
dianscot chapter 53 . 10/31/2014
James! Glad he went quick. Thank God for billy. But poor Michael.
dianscot chapter 52 . 10/31/2014
Edward smiling and singing to baby j... What a sight. And finding god...
dianscot chapter 51 . 10/31/2014
God he's hilarious... Good thing we didn't have chandeliers or surely she'd been swinging from them, nipples hanging in the wind... And Esme clapping her hands like she was beating the dust from her gloves...!
Avid Reader12 chapter 54 . 10/30/2014
OMG! You're a marriage counselor! That's where the pen name comes from. I've been doing this for years, letting him think it's all his idea. It's said that a man is the head of the house, and it's true. But, the woman is the neck, and the head turns where the neck wants.
Avid Reader12 chapter 52 . 10/30/2014
What a powerful chapter. Amazing work. Your words paint a picture better than the most accomplished artist could.

That last review was from me, sorry I wasn't signed in. FF logs me out every time I leave the site.
5,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »