Reviews for My Wounded Soldier
Avid Reader12 chapter 77 . 11/3/2014
I loved each of your 183,065 words. If you wrote 77 more chapters about this family, I would read them all. Thank you.
Sherryberry325 chapter 77 . 10/31/2014
I started reading this to fill in waiting for Deep in the Heart of Me and what an epic filler it was! I read it every waking moment and loved every precious word. Thank- you so so much. Everyone one of your stories touches my heart.

There was mention at the end of the story that you may write an epilogue for 4lls. I searched but could not find anything. Can you tell me if you were able to write that piece and if so where I could find it?
dianscot chapter 56 . 10/31/2014
He's such a funny Puritan. God love him. It's essential E.
dianscot chapter 55 . 10/31/2014
Such a hunk, the way he is when there is danger. Really a superhero.
dianscot chapter 54 . 10/31/2014
Love the marriage advice!
dianscot chapter 53 . 10/31/2014
James! Glad he went quick. Thank God for billy. But poor Michael.
dianscot chapter 52 . 10/31/2014
Edward smiling and singing to baby j... What a sight. And finding god...
dianscot chapter 51 . 10/31/2014
God he's hilarious... Good thing we didn't have chandeliers or surely she'd been swinging from them, nipples hanging in the wind... And Esme clapping her hands like she was beating the dust from her gloves...!
Avid Reader12 chapter 54 . 10/30/2014
OMG! You're a marriage counselor! That's where the pen name comes from. I've been doing this for years, letting him think it's all his idea. It's said that a man is the head of the house, and it's true. But, the woman is the neck, and the head turns where the neck wants.
Avid Reader12 chapter 52 . 10/30/2014
What a powerful chapter. Amazing work. Your words paint a picture better than the most accomplished artist could.

That last review was from me, sorry I wasn't signed in. FF logs me out every time I leave the site.
Guest chapter 52 . 10/30/2014
mamagriffen chapter 77 . 10/30/2014
So extremely well written! Wonderful story and impressivly written. Thank you so much fir sharing such a talent.
olcrazyfan chapter 77 . 10/30/2014
Why I never read this before is beyond me, but oh God you are a very talented author, love LOVE this story and how you write all this stories off decades ago, is simply delightful! Congratulations!
dianscot chapter 50 . 10/30/2014
So hot. E washing a baby...
dianscot chapter 49 . 10/29/2014
Thank you for Bs first memories of seeing E. Waiting for that!

Just strange to me that widows w kids were so in demand. I'd think the opposite. Even if they look like B.
5,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »