Reviews for Dance With The Devil
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think you did an excellent job of getting in Sam's head! You voiced all the concerns I think he's having. He's worried about leaving his brother alone and he's worried about his brother leaving him alone. I loved the part about how Dean proved he could survive without Sam but all Sam did was prove how self destructive he is when he's without Dean. And OMG, can I just say that the image of Lucifer tap dancing outside the window was friggin' creepy! Lol This was awesome. I loved it. Very well written, as usual. Thanks so much for this and congrats on your 3 years! Yay! Here's to 3 more! :D *hugs*
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
tap dancing devil that part made me laugh, the rest of the story was awesome too just in a more sad way.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You hit the nail on the head there Sonya, with both boys. Sam's worry for Dean is what is helping him keep Lucifer from sending him mad and Dean's worry for him is spot on. And great lyrics to end this fic on, very apt.

Happy third year writing anniversary Sonya.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Poor Sammy having the hallucination of Lucifer in his head and worrying about his brother is really getting to him, at least Dean knows there is something going on with his Sammy.

For Sam hearing those words You know I'm not going anywhere has help him, with Dean by his side he can over come this with his bunk buddy.

Sorry to hear that this year has been rough on you, hope things start to get better for you hon.
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Really loved this story,you captured Sammy beautifully!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Sam's head is really not a good place to be this season (well, and during last season's second half). At least he doesn't have to pretend too long with Dean there because his brother just knows. You got both of them so right, I especially liked how normal (for him) you made Sam's hallucinations and how he fights them for Dean. Thanks for sharing!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I liked it - particularly the ending. You did a great voice for both boys!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
LOVED this! absolutely wonderful and heart wrenching look inside Sam's mind and the fact that he really can't pull anything over on Dean for long. Wonderful job and thank you for sharing this! I really enjoyed it! :D

Kaz