Reviews for How far is heaven from hell ?
grandshadowseal chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
i liked it! and i LOVED Meg! she's going to give poor Phil a heart attack one day! XD
anti.social-crew chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I love your story.
kingdomlessthanthrees chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This story is really interesting so far, I really like how you portrayed Vanitas and Axel! I hope you update soon because I'm starting to love this story
OmniaVanitas chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Gee, I thought I was logged in, but the site logged me out already...anyway, I'd like to re-submit my review more properly. Here we go again XD:

oh my gosh! Your Namine is awesome! I love her so much! Also love the interaction btw her and Vani, they could have made a lovely couple XD but their now bro-sister relation is even more heart-warming. Love them both!

so we'll finally meet Sora and everyone else in next chapter? keep the awesomeness coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2012

secretofflameviii8 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
wow poor vanitas, but good story so far can't wait for the next chapter _ i like how you have axel and vanitas as friends.
OmniaVanitas chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
very interesting story and well-portrayed characters. Like the story so far, but your punctuation indeed needs to be improved. it's a bit too hard to follow the conversations because you misuse quotation marks...

anyways, can't wait to see the other three boys. hope you update soon (with better punctuation XD)
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
AWWW POOR VANNI T.T...i love it so far~! please update more :D
Miroir Twin chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OMG I have to know what happens! Why is Vani in jail? What did he do? And fuck yes I love it when Sora and Vanitas are brothers in fics. Can't wait for more!

Good start BTW and welcome to the author's side of ! :D