Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sarkany Flame
loleo chapter 23 . 6/29
Would love to read more chapters... propose you write more of this story. ... But... I can't find more here... so I feel really saaad... *sniff*
Hope is all I have now... and... maybe you take your writers gear up again and surprise us readers with so very many new updates... preferable till the last chapter...
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
i really like this book. It's different from the other dragon kind inheretance books that i've read but in a way the same :D.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Natasha Romanova, aka Black Widow!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Charmed/Ghost Whisperer!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
(snickers)
I'll bet Arthur Weasley is positively dancing with glee over Lucius Malfoy's demise!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Sky blue!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
(smiles sweetly)
The Rise of the Drackens is back up!
And you can read the sex scenes on AO3 and AFF!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I LOVE IT!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
The Angel of Hope
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Sapphire!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Independent Harry!
And I completely forgot about Arcane Academy!
I guess that puts this story in Fourth place, then, as Arcane Academy is now in Second, and another fic called Betrayal's Touch is in Third!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
The Rise of the Drackens, although this story is definitely a close second!
MAFITA chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
Loved the chapter! I'm really looking forward to the next one! It was nice to know a bit better about Wyatt's past and family... Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
RRW chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Oh I like the bonding with Harry and Wyatt, I wonder how his meeting with Wyatt's family will go? I also wonder if Wyatt's step brother and sister will all of a sudden become chummy with Wyatt because he is bonded to the Boy-Who-Lived?
GinaKim chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Place your warning of Slash and mpreg in your summary.