Reviews for My Imprinted Love
Pls update I love your story ur an amazing writer pls update
vamp123 chapter 10 . 5/3
More pls its like the love story that shouldve have happened in the movie
jurodgers chapter 10 . 4/3
Can't wait for the battle!
wizard1901 chapter 10 . 3/28
good job
Yeaaaayyyy please update again! And I hope all will be perfectly well for you and the baby :D
hairline chapter 10 . 2/4
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 10 . 1/30
It's a very good update, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Great additin! Add more soon please!
misswitlock16 chapter 10 . 1/26
I like it hope you wright more n
Taylor9901 chapter 10 . 1/24
Kill them bastards.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 1/24
this was a good update, thank you for sending this to us. Wow I can't believe that the other pack has sent nomads to get Bella back. Sam and Paul won't let Bella go considering that she is their imprint. Wow that is very rude of Jessie what he has no one to beat on and rape. I hope he gets what is coming to him right. Thank you once again and have a good weekend.
Lalina92 chapter 10 . 1/24
Damn psycho vamps & wolves
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 10 . 1/24
ME ENCANTA
southernpur-rica chapter 10 . 1/24
I truly hope no one in Sam's pack gets seriously hurt along with their imprints and that Jessie will die. Glad the Cullens are being helpful and caring. Can't wait to see what happens next and Congrats on the baby!
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 1/24
Glad things are moving along in their relationship and can totally see its gonna be feck hawt when they are finally together all the way. Will they both mark her and knot inside of her during sex like real wolves? Ya know ensuring their scent stays and so forth. Just picturing it is pure awesomeness! Bahahaha can't say I blame her being upset they were interrupted.