Reviews for The Return of Dark Heart
VioletVolturi chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Very interesting story, why I'm reading this is a mystery, but it's good. I'm sad that you haven't uploaded in so long though. I hope you do though.
XxLightBlueSnowflakexX chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
To me I really like the story but here is the question can you keep going!
nice fic chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Only problem I see so far - True heart is a girl, Noble Heart is a boy. :) OTherwise great job.
RamblingFox2501 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I've never been one for Care Bears, as I've never grown up watching their movies and/or shows, but I do love the dark aspects of the first two movies. This fanfiction has caught my interest, since it centers around Dark Heart and the possibility of the Care Bears being the antagonists. Everything looks good so far; keep it up.
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
don't do it james er dark heart she's tricking you
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Oooooh well written chapter
blueflower1594 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
"I ought to kiick you ass."

Can you imagine if they actually said that in the show? I would spit out my soda! Haha! Please update again soon!
blueflower1594 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Christy: Hey Nicholas, why do you have the same voice as James when he was a kid?

Nicholas: Oh, we're played by the same voice actor.

Christy: What?

Nicholas: What?

LOL, it's cool that you put him in the story! I like it when movies crossover like that.
liz2009 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
good job
Gingerly-ginger-girl432 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Oh mann this is way cool. It's been so long since I've seen care bears! I can't wait for next time!
Gingerly-ginger-girl432 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh wow this is cool! 3
Ambrosia Ice chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Dude. I wanna watch Care Bears again. :D... They're sucha old group. XD I luve fluffy old bears that sing. :3
RevengeRevisited chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
nicholas yay! pretty cool with the white room and all :3
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
What happened to christy? Did the part of dark heart inside of her take control? How will they call the care bears
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
What? Dark heart's power lives on in christy?