Reviews for Hope
TheLastInspiration chapter 10 . 4/17
You and I have so much in common in our writings. I focus on the abyss, the oblivion of death in some of my stories. So it's nice to see someone who writes similar to me.
TheLastInspiration chapter 9 . 4/17
This has excellent use of language in order to connect to the audience and readers.

I think I like you already. You seem to be following the same writing philosophy as I am. To make people feel.

Though you could expand on your descriptions in some bits, a example is Monica's eyes.
TheLastInspiration chapter 7 . 4/17
Though I like this. I felt that it is too Rachel centred so far. Having Joey, Chandler or Phoebe might help .
TheLastInspiration chapter 8 . 4/17
Bravo! This chapter was moving, I felt the emotion and message you were trying to convey to me. The despair, the anger, the brokenness of it all, nothing will be the same.

I think that if done properly, this will continue to be a fantastic story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
While some scenes and dialogues tended to be too dramatic and even corny at times, end product was always a masterpiece..
This is one of the few and most accomplished epics of friends here.. kudos to you..
One thing that stood out here for me was your visions and creativity. You have an amazing command over the language which is a rare treat on this site. Some writers here have great stories but their grammar and spelling errors ruin it. You have it all. So, congratulations and please write more fictions. You have your fans and avid readers waiting for you here..
LT1204 chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Oh, it's so nice to see what Monica thinks about the perfect couple. Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard Lobsters fan, but it feels like Monica always loses what she wants to Rachel,
Rachel had a baby and a perfect relationship, it's nice to see how Monica feels, you are such a brilliant writer, thank you for your wonderful story
(I am ten)
Raquelswhite chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love this. :)
Raquelswhite chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was such an amazing story. I am lost for words. It was beautifully written, and there is not one thing you could have fixed to make it better. So much feeling and detail. I could feel everything the characters felt. It was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your work. You are one of the best authors I think I have ever read from for fanfiction! Continue to write because your writing is amazing, and you wouldn't want to make us all sad and stop. ;)
MurielBing3 chapter 31 . 8/31/2012
OH MY GOSH. As always, AMAZING. I loved it. Oh my gosh. I love that: "Only in the darkest times is the heart tested to its limits. And, if love locked within is strong enough it shall prevail." That is now like my favorite quote. Did you like write that, or is it a quote? :D I loved it all. Must keep reading! Must keep writing stories! Thanks for sharing.
MurielBing3 chapter 30 . 8/31/2012
It amazes me how AWESOME this is. There are not enough words to describe how beautifully written this is. I have never read something so detailed and so emotional. I can really feel what they are feeling even if I haven't been in that place. I have grown to love all the characters in their 10 years of episodes, and now reading this with so much emotion, and feeling...I can really understand them, because we KNOW the characters. It's like I'm there with the characters in the hospital watching this happen to Monica and Chandler, and it's like I'm with them through it all. It was great. I almost didn't leave a review because I wanted to jump to the next page and read, but you deserve the review, so I couldn't skip it. ;) Keep writing stories, and thanks for sharing!
MurielBing3 chapter 27 . 8/30/2012
I loved this chapter. But, I love all your chapters. Anyways, it scared me when Ross was staring at the wall. I had no idea what to think. I read the chapter faster then. And then the phone call from Chandler was unbelievable. It scared me. I can't wait for Chandler and Monica to actually truly confess their love for each other. AND NOW, Joey and Pheobe at the end? That gave me quite the shock. Joey and Pheobe? I mean my mind is blown. It's going crazy. There is no way that will stir into the mix. So good, so detailed, so confusing. I mean not really. Just so much going on. I really want Ross to get better and work everything out with Rachel. They need to get everything off their chest. :/
**Thanks for sharing this story.
I love it. It's the best I have read of fan fiction for Friends.
abcd1234 chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
loved it sooooo much
JustSomeone chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
What the crap? I feel like cussing. I don't like that at all. No. No. No. No. NO! Okay, Monica would never do that, even in the worst situation. I am starting to lose interest, but I have to keep reading to see what happens in the end, or it would have been a total waste of time. It's SO dark, and painful. You are writing about everyone's dark sides. THIS IS NOT THEM. I'm sorry. I just can't do this anymore. I mean seriously. Too much detail! I'm sure some people love it, but I think you really went too far with Monica.
Someone chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
I like the story and everything, I just don't like how much detail there is to it. I am sorry, some people love that. But, I don't. Haha. :/ Anyways, keep writing, it's just my opinion.
Fredrickson chapter 9 . 8/16/2012