Reviews for Full Circle
Spaceguy chapter 54 . 6/18/2014
Wow, Coincidencless I read Coup de What and Full Circle back to back, you nearly lost me in the beginning, your descriptive writing and interesting POV kept me engaged. I'm so glad I stuck it out, Coup de What was good, but Full Circle was GREAT...that ending...complete and utter finally really stuck with me and made me think, about how all things must come to an end no matter how much we want them to go on. I'm saddened that the story of Seriona and Amathene is over, but I thank you, it was a great trip the whole way through
Guest chapter 54 . 2/6/2014
Couldn't Alexstrasza just fly out of the sun? She does have a protective barrier, and she conjures food. So, in essence, she could have found a new world to settle, and recreated civilization.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/5/2014
Ha, suck it Legion, I'm a better dragonslayer than you!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/5/2014
Wow, you just had to make it complicated.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Yes, school is a bitch, right? At least I have Bob the Thoughtful (not) Draugr Deathlord to occupy me.
Snakebyte chapter 54 . 11/3/2013
did any race of azeroth survive? i feel like there are several methods for escaping. for one, couldnt they have gone through the dark portal to dreanor? or maybe even asked the titans for help? another world to go to? or did they try all of that and fail, and this is just the end result.

also, this ending sseems rather sad for a story that really wasnt that sad. it's really leaving on a different note than before
Snakebyte chapter 54 . 11/2/2013
It had been over two years since i cried upon reading this. Fair play to you my good man, you made me feel again.
kamikaze chapter 54 . 10/27/2013
The Running Wolf chapter 54 . 9/28/2013
Even though I lost my ability to cry a few years ago, a single tear rolled down my cheek as I read the last chapter. I thank you, for this story.
When I started reading Coup de Grace, I thought I would never like it. It felt so dark and angsty. Still I kept on going, at first because I had nothing else to do. Then, because I actually liked the story a lot. I even checked if you had upgraded Full Circle, a thing that I don't usually do in fanfiction-reading. The time jumps, the epicness, the emotion, the depths of your characters, everything. I loved it with my whole heart.

Thank you.
Tala chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh, wow. Just wow. This is on par with any book I've ever read. You are amazing.
Alex Elvan chapter 54 . 9/9/2013
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed both the prequel and it's sequel, and it's one of my favourites to this day. Thank you :)
Penstriker chapter 54 . 9/8/2013
... this... is... well , i don't know what to say.
the story you have created... there are no words to describe it. I especially liked Algalons refrence to spaceflight Civs.

you are awsome... if you will excuse me, i think im going to cry a bit...
Fifty Foot Ant chapter 54 . 9/6/2013
Fantastic, i'm speechless about this story,
Mlaia3 chapter 54 . 9/6/2013
And we thank you for creating such a wonderful story. From the labyrinths under Grim Batol to the peaks of Hyjal, from Azeroth to Argus, from Cataclysm to death of the sun, from Amanthe to Vajarn, Selriona to Saltio, Verthelion to Pallasion, Samuel to Ellemayne to Murdonia to Nalestrasza. It's been an amazing jouney

I can hardly believe the story has come this far. And now, it is over. But honestly, it has been amazing all the while. Even if Full Circle wasn't as popular as Coup de What? it was still excellent, and the tale has ended on a high note (if one of cripplingly overwhelming finality rather than one of happiness).

I'm not crying I swear there's just a raincloud in my eye.

And so, for the last time, I write to say that this has been an excellent chapter. I wish you luck with your future endeavors, whatever they might be. Farewell, and goodbye.
MMiladinova chapter 54 . 9/6/2013
man that thing teared me up i cant stop crying now... what a really excellent story and a great, though sad ending but youre right about it in the author's note (which actually teared me up even more than the story x) ). I must say im gonna miss just looking at my mail and making a victory dance because of seeing you have uploaded something but i guess as you say all things come to an end :) really great story, one of my favourites and one of the best i have ever read :) I must say i didnt expect that ending but it was really well made and... im just speechless ... This story is forever my favourite and i really hope you continue writing (even if not about WoW) It was a pleasure to read (more like live) this story and im looking forward to anything you do in the future :'D