Reviews for Sacrifice
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Hey! Not a medical professional, but I do know that salt prevents infection, so that’s kinda wrong. But other than that yay for the Robin whumpage!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2017
Oh my gosh! This was amazing I loved it. The ending made me tear up inside I was so happy that they were kicking his ass. Keep making awesome stories and I will be back!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
AMAZING STORY! I have only just started it and I love it soooooo much! This is by far the best YJ fanfic I have ever read!
Starskulls chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
One of the best stories I've read on this site. Can't wait to read more of your work!

~Star
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2017
Amazing it you should do more
L chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
I shouldn't be smiling... or looking forward to reading the next part... but I SO AM. HELL YES LET'S GET TO THE SUFFERING.
Me chapter 7 . 1/18/2017
Hey I just wanted to say you should probably check out the book 'Insanity' by Karategurl21 becasue chapter 12 seems awfully similar to yours and was published after yours so she might have copied it. I just wanted to tell you just in case. Sorry!
Me chapter 3 . 1/17/2017
Just wanted to make sure you knew that the earlier review was not meant as hate and that you know you are such a good writer.
Me chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T OVERDO HIS INJURIES TOO MUCH?
K3nZ13 chapter 7 . 1/4/2017
YESSSSSSSS! Whooppoooooo! I know that everyone says revenge isn't the way to deal with problems, but it's definitely underrated. Just reading YJ beat up Joker satisfied me. So thank you for writing a really good story where no one dies and the characters get revenge.
GenderqueerWriter chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Why must you do this to my feels.
GenderqueerWriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROBIN WHY!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
I love it so so so so so so so so sos so so so so amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
This is really good! I just hope Robs isn't paralyzed or stopped from being Robin or something o_O. I think (as a fellow Brit) Alfred would say biscuits instead of cookies. :)
comptontaya chapter 1 . 7/28/2016