Reviews for Fated Arrangement
nick great99 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I really like this story it is light-hearted like the anime and has a story about why millhi and Leo are such good friends. If you can plz keep going with this story and build it into the real story line.
TheKatie444 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This story was so cute :D
animedevilluvzyuri chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Cute ending is cute. This is a nice story to read
Hope you post the rico x eclair story too
GeekedOtter chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
ljkke2yldfog UPDATE I really love the story you have going! It's so cute and heartwarming and I just cant wait to see more from this couple, your fic is the only fic story in the Dog Days page that is about these two being in love and stuff. So please update soon.

I await the next chapter!
animedevilluvzyuri chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Hell yeah a new chapter and a great one this one was.
Both Leo and milli are so cute together in this chapter and eclair with Rico was something I didn't expect but the more yuri the better. Can't wait to see whats next for Leo and milli and I'm looking forward to the wedding.
animedevilluvzyuri chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Please continue the story this is the only yuri paring in this category and I would love to see more of this pairing.
SeriousGoodside chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Good Side says; that was lovey chapters
Serious/mean side says;indeed
YuriPrince0 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I dunno If I commented already but this is a grate story so far tho they sleep a lot well they are kids..
Tsunax2710 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! Please continue to write it! I would be very glad and am sure that others would be too!
PoorSaitofan chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Ama gonna punch ma' self in da face if yu dont update soon...*P$OW !*...
Oups...Too late...ow.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I have to say that I enjoyed this. I see nothing wrong with it at all and I hope you update when you can.
Sha Yurigami chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ok! I actaully like the setting! I ,myself, also thought about this setting but you beat me on it! Well I just hope you plan to post more chapters or else I am forced to write my own and read it over and over again to my own selfsetisfaction! If you don't want me to become MilLeo addicted please: .More!

Yours dear

Sha Yurigami
Skye Izumi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hmm Interesting start, it as my interest. I hope you keep updating with New Chapters.