Reviews for I am Misplaced
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/3
Go robin
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is so perfect I'm about to cry. I love you and this fic (Platonically)
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AAWWWWW! I love it! Especially the ending! This is so astrouse!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aww, this was sweet. Zee's so...broken right now, I can't help but hope that old mischievousness comes back soon.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
awww...this is so beautiful. definitely going to be writing one, but it's probably going to be another typical zatanna one...oh well.

i have an actual, physical, heartache for zatanna and for robin, and all the other unlucky kids out there with this experience.

oh gods i'mma start crying again...

GAH!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awww. I loved this. It was amazing.
fallenfromthetop chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
It's good and all, but I don't really ship Zee/Rob, just not my thing, but it's really good, the emotion is strong and its just amazing!

:) maristhesealatin
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
i like it nice story
jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was really good. Their relationship isn't love, but just borderline, which was a really nice choice in this case. Keep it up!
Godismetons chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
How sweet :D

I love it! 3
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
U sure think a lot. But so do I. Interesting. I only thought of some of those. U did pretty good.
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aww that was sweet. I love these stories!
RiseiTekiSensei chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It made me all tear-eyed *sniffle* but in a super awesome kinda way.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
AW! *U* LOVE this so much! *U* Dear Lord, I am so behind on eps, but I can't wait to see what this becomes! *U* I love how you wrote these two! Gosh, Rob's so in character, and I already love Zatanna from JLU! XD Man, honestly, your writing ALWAYS blows me away, but for some reason, I am especially impressed with all of these right here! *U* Rock on! Gosh, they were so emotional, genuine, well-written...! *U* Love these SO MUCH! *U* Rock on! *U*
argenttmccall chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Good lord, I'm almost crying. These were brilliant, and perfectly executed as always. Gah, I love this so much.