Reviews for The Patdown
Cynical0range chapter 2 . 4/13
definitely interested in more!
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 4/13
i don't know whether you intended on it but a small detail had me confused. if harry has parents and lived with them all his life, how on earth did he get those scars that seem to have been caused by vernon?
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
ahahahaha! Of course he's your man, Harry!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG! /
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
oh! this is interesting! please update soon! i'm really looking forward to your next chapter
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
VERY hot chapter! And a very steamy beginning; fics like this are my sole exception to non-magical AU's, and even then they have to be EXTREMELY well-written for me to read through all the way. Which this was, so VERY nice! You had them both so well in-character I can't wait to read more of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
You should write more of this! :D it's good but if you didn't plan to then I'm sorry. The end of the second chapter's like a cliffhanger for me do please continue!
Chi Takashi chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Please write more!This story is so amusing and wonderfully detailed. Plus who doesn't love meddling friendsXD
skandrajacksonriddle chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I'm in love with this story like how you need it hope to see an update soon and I like Amelia too ;)
bubbles523 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Riddle Wraith chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
XD I love this story! I LOVE it! Ah, I love that last line too. Great job so far, and I love the *Ahem* action in the first chapter too. It was amazingly hot. Keep up the good work, if you please. :)
NickyNakoleT chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I don't want to see more...I NEED to see more! Ha! Can that sound anymore desperate? Take pity on me and add a chapter...or 5.
A Kira reviewer chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Hahahaha. Hilarious! Loved the character interaction!
A Kira reviewer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
THis was great! I love how you wrote Harry and Tom. Wonderful!
eezsor chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
$QUEEE! ł $Ø ŁØVE ŦҤł$ $ŦØr¥.λÐ ҤλPŦEr 2!

ł ҤØPE WE λŁ$Ø GEŦ ŦØ $EE WҤλŦ ҤλPPE$ ŦØ ŦØM λÐ Ҥλrr¥... ł ŁłκE λMEŁłλ λÐ UGҤ! ł 亅U$Ŧ λ'Ŧ WλłŦ Ør ŦҤE EXŦ ҤλP.