Reviews for Carry Me Through
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 4/5
So, I'm generally not THAT emotional of a person. I mean, yeah, I cry at fictional things sometimes, and I get insanely invested in relationships (like Gibbs/Ziva father/daughter) but I don't really know why I'm crying right now.

That was very, very good. I love love LOVE the father/daughter relationship between Gibbs and Ziva, and I loved this fic. Short and sweet. Well, short and bittersweet, I suppose.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Your writing here is lovely, and you capture Ziva's sense hurt and devastation very well. I'm glad she went to Gibbs for comfort at the end.
Dreamer4God chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This...is...AWESOME.
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ah, be still my beating heart. The perfect mixture of emotions. Angsty but not overly. And a beautiful sentiment with Gibbs. Just lovely.
Viuam chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I have to say, this is both adorable and beautiful. Gave me loads of warm fuzzy feelings. A very nice writing, indeed.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awww :(
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really liked this. It is so rare to have any good Ziva fic without making her into a caricature. And how long have we waited for her to finally turn to Gibbs and let him be the friend, daddy, and protector he was born to be. Good story.
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
What a lovely one-shot! Very touching! Thank you!
SaikohBellaL chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was brilliantly written, well done!
msgrl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I know we are talking now, at the current time, but gosh darn young lady! Add a tear to my night will you! :)

Lovely one shot.