Reviews for You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
:) so sweet, I felt like I was in a dream type steel whn they were dancing and flirting :) so perfect, I love it!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awe. So sweet. I love the fluff.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I thought that was so cute!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Lol, omg, that last line was so cute! The story seemed a bit rushed, and it seemed unnecessary to show EVERYONE'S pov on charlie and harry, but overall I really liked it.
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Loved this! Charlie and Harry are absolutely my favorite Pairing I wish they had more stories!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Totally. Kidsthem Adorable house with a picket fence and a dog.
917brat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love this story and I really love this pairing, as well as Bwhap I wish there was more of them and I am so following you to achive you own even if it is just so I can continue to read your work all of it is really beillint!
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
lovely story _
olciak123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Sweet, innocent, interesting and simply brilliant amazing one-shot!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
that was awesome
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Sweet story, surprising that it took Hermione and Ron quite so long to get married. (not that I think they should have ever got married at all.)

I somehow don't suppose that the Harry and Charlie of this story would take long at all to reach that point.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
well done.

so Charles' the dom in this relationship?
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was just lovely. It was sweet and sentimental and exactly what I needed to read right now. Thank you for writing and sharing it. Give Mark a hug from Texas!