Reviews for Arachne
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 2/25
I thought it was a superb story, great job on it looking forward to future chapters.
magdalena2122 chapter 1 . 1/7
Super dark, but with just enough hope and humor to keep it aloft. Excellent balance.
Samolly chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I loved the dirtiness, I loved the tenderness, I loved the ending, I loved it all.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow! So much to love about this story! Smart turning of the tables. I also liked the fact that Draco figured it out but decided to help her and get his revenge using her plan. Truly Amazing stuff!
ixorxouf khf hl chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
hhbi
Yyvi
Vlutvll¡mnbvghnmkkjf
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wonderfully written, although I tend to disagree with a number of your readers. It is clear that the inserted quotes are carefully chosen, however, I don't see them as being needed. Your own words are strong enough and the story's path clear. I see no reason to rely on others to bolster what can already stand on its own.

While I am not a big fan of hetero depictions, the blend of this with the male on male interactions makes for a pleasing balance, despite the distressing subtext. I can see why this work has been considered for so many awards: a splendid darkness pervades this piece. It is terrible, beautiful, tragic. Despite this, there is a flicker of light in the end. Wonder if this will grow or only cast more shadows in the future? Suppose I'll have to check your profile and see if there's a sequel.

Thank you for sharing your talents.
surugasasa chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Beautiful story!
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was a wonderful read :3
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hermione had spun quite the web.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
very sweet and endearing
DJPacoXD chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is really good, I love it!
nattiy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Brilliant
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh god that was beautiful. Perfectly fitting quotes and title to boot!
RunningInAir chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Bloody brilliant. Dreo is my OTP and you captured a very interesting aspect of the relationship between the two of them here. A prostitute Granger is something I've never considered, but you told this story VERY well. I was highly impressed!

Definitely going to favorite this AND you.
ZazzyZannabil chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That story was beautiful. I read your eros and psyche story and loved it, but this one is just flawlessly tragic. I love it