Reviews for Arachne
KaneWolfe chapter 1 . 7/5
This was brilliant. I love a scheming Hermione.
Ninja Midnight chapter 1 . 5/16
Damn, okay, so, I read this ages ago and i've been thinking about for the last week. "Where did I find this?" "Which author's favorite story is it in?" Like, I've searched all over fan fiction with this. You have no idea. And, dumb little me, it was right here all along in your stories and I wasn't even paying attention. Good lord, this piece is fantastic.
Dramione101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
That was weird, and kind of made me want to kill myself, but somehow it was really good, but a bit heavy.
opallily03 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I like happy endings. You just made my heart explode from all this sadness.
purple potter head chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
That played out smart a hell.. (*slowly claps *) good work lol
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I absolutely love this fic way to go Hermione!
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I thought it was a superb story, great job on it looking forward to future chapters.
magdalena2122 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Super dark, but with just enough hope and humor to keep it aloft. Excellent balance.
Samolly chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I loved the dirtiness, I loved the tenderness, I loved the ending, I loved it all.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow! So much to love about this story! Smart turning of the tables. I also liked the fact that Draco figured it out but decided to help her and get his revenge using her plan. Truly Amazing stuff!
ixorxouf khf hl chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Dyzts_kxg_!HV b?jvva
ii. Njhxdb ñkknjn ljkhfdsyoucv
ytcytixchjl k
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wonderfully written, although I tend to disagree with a number of your readers. It is clear that the inserted quotes are carefully chosen, however, I don't see them as being needed. Your own words are strong enough and the story's path clear. I see no reason to rely on others to bolster what can already stand on its own.

While I am not a big fan of hetero depictions, the blend of this with the male on male interactions makes for a pleasing balance, despite the distressing subtext. I can see why this work has been considered for so many awards: a splendid darkness pervades this piece. It is terrible, beautiful, tragic. Despite this, there is a flicker of light in the end. Wonder if this will grow or only cast more shadows in the future? Suppose I'll have to check your profile and see if there's a sequel.

Thank you for sharing your talents.
surugasasa chapter 1 . 6/20/2014