Reviews for Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Ohhhhh I'm not a fan of the Megatron so much in Armada YET I'm still in the earlier episodes but I got freaking tingles reading that last line! like Horeh crud 8D
BalanceSage chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
nice start but i think things were moved too fast. are would've been more freak out about nearly ing killed and seeing a giant alien robot. other then that i really like it i love all of the stories of read rom you so far you're talented.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
I love it! Please add more!
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 17 . 9/22/2015
Well it's about time! I love this story, I hope you update it. Good job!
hi chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Lol I get it
ThemSoundWaves chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
Over a year. Wow. I remember reading this fanfiction a while ago, and I still wonder, Will you ever continue? Because this fanfiction is great: it really is. And I'm connected to the characters now. See you later.
Arianna Prime-Child chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Wow. Amazing. I'm sharing this with my friends. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fallon16 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
gosh darn it, its too good not to be discontinued!
plz more?
MissDecepticon chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Please update. Want more
TFAddict chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
OMG! This needs updating like soon because i think im gonna die if it isn't. It was just gettin really good aswell haha
StormRaven333 chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
we can always wait for your awesome chapters! 8D
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Please continue!
emma chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
awsome
zrexheartz chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
Haha jetfire doesn't listen he really is an aft lol
Mistress Sunstreaker chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Thank you for the upload! I was waiting for this story to be updated, it's one of my favorites. Oh man, I thought that Jetfire was in for it when Optimus had caught them, but glad that he changed his mind about the whole situation and allowed them to be together.

Can't wait for the next chapter!