Reviews for The Trouble With Us
Jez Redfern the Huntress chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
I've completely given up on this story. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Please continue!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
Not the baby, don't hurt her
Upside-Down Carrot chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
OHMYGOSH! I loved this story! You are such a great author. I hope you write more stories!
Jessiekat89 chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Kovarian is going to get River when she steps outside the Tardis isn't she? Stepping out the Tardis without a perception filter, not a smart move
ThereIsNoPlan chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
(I was too lazy to log in)

GEHRJFFNFJFBDBDHSJDIJEBD Shaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaa. Why would you just leave it there? So mean :) I'm uber excited to see what happens okay? Fdhfjfjbdb

Also, as much as I like sad endings, I am actually quite terrified (which I am sure you love :) )

Can I has the next two chapters soon? Pleeeeaaaaase?

Shannon

(PS I am supposed to be asleep because you told me to but I am a rebellious child. Also- I love yoooouuu! Fact of the day right there)
Melody Starr31 chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
gha! Cliffhanger type thing! I want to know how it ends! Great job on the chapters by the way. Short but meaningful!
Debra chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Need more now...
cmartlover chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Nice chapter! This story is really getting interesting:)
Jez Redfern the Huntress chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
AAAH! Tragedy? My heart will be ripped out? I'm guessing someone's gonna die. :(

Anyways, great writing!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Post! I'll probably read the sad ending, but why must it end badly? No matter what, I'm sure it will be amazing. So post soon!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
It won't end well! Sob! But I love the story anyway! Thank you for updating! :)
ThereIsNoPlan chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
Adskjfgskdfgdfskjhd. I hate you. You can't just leave it there like that! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what happens next.

"And it won't end pleasantly?" This actually terrifies me. But I'm beyond excited all at the same time :)

Shannon

Also, you said "prepare yourselves" and I was all, "OUR TEETH AND AMBITIONS ARE BARED. BE PREPAAAAAAARED" because The Lion King is awesome and I'm a dork.

...Next update will be soon before I die, yes? Yes :)
Sylva Dax chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Such excellent plot development. You didn't rush this turning point in the story, nor did you drag it out. Hooray, it's time for River and her folks to mount an offensive and the Doctor's figured things out. Kovarian take a hint, demons run.

Time to put this story on alert. Don't want to miss next chapter.
ThereIsNoPlan chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
I don't think Kovarian has quite realized what she's gotten herself into (:

I love Rory so much I cannot.

HURRY UP AND GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER, WOMAN.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »